Forums

Help › Forums

Has an Irish Course on WGT Been Considered?

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 24 2013 7:44 PM (4 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 9:10 AM

Hello WGT,

I've been wondering if and when we will see an Irish golf course featured on WGT. So now I'm asking, has WGT any plans to give us the opportunity to play on one of the many wonderful courses here?

Ireland is blessed with many golf courses, some of them world class, such as Ballybunion, Royal Portrush and the truly spectacular, Old Head of Kinsale, to name but a few.

I've enclosed a link here to help you make your choice (WGT), I'm guessing that you have an Irish golf course for us in the pipeline.

index.html

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 2:47 PM

Dubfore:

I've enclosed a link here to help you make your choice (WGT), I'm guessing that you have an Irish golf course for us in the pipeline.

index.html

I'm sure they will be looking at their World Atlas, just as soon as they see this mate ! If we end up with one in Iceland..... then let's just be glad for that !

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:08 PM

Dubfore:
    Royal Portrush

Would be a great additon IMHO & home to 3 of the best.

Rory Mc...Graeme McD.... Darren Clarke

I've never played it but I have flown over it.....and it looks fantastic from 10,000 ft.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 4:14 PM

k club or druids glen are nice too.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 7:44 PM

Iceland, now there's a thought. Coloured balls only please.  Going by what I read elsewhere, I may  be to old to walk, let alone swing a golf club by the time we see an Irish course on here.

RSS