Black Box w/Maxthon-gone for now....

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:15 PM (5 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:14 PM

Here's what I did for Maxthon 3

http://www.maxthon.com/mx3/guidepage/pop.htm

Only caveat is after clicking on "popup" I cannot do F11 for full screen...so I have to maximize the browser manually and actually have two browser windows open.

Now may have been all the flash/browser/cookie clears I did before, but meter is smooth as silk right now where as the past week or so been zooming and erratic.

Hope it helps you out.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:25 PM

Okay...you can hit F11 first...then "popup" and no black box.

• crazycorey44
    161 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:25 PM

Same black box here, i right clicked on the black box, then left clicked on the word back, it fixed it for now, but my screen is still kind of weird. when i scroll down to change clubs with my mouse, my screen scrolls down a bit

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:46 PM

crazycorey44:

Same black box here, i right clicked on the black box, then left clicked on the word back, it fixed it for now, but my screen is still kind of weird. when i scroll down to change clubs with my mouse, my screen scrolls down a bit

thanks Corey...read your post on the first hole of a game that I had the box...it did make it go away.

• mtpokts
    330 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:15 PM

worked with chrome also  thx for the tip

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 11:29 PM

crazycorey44:

WGTicon:

hi

I think it's 1 of the annoying ad's. I mentioned this to our engineers and they will look at it.

thanks for the reports guys,

-wgticon

Got the same "black box" thing this evening.  Very strange tho, it wasn't there last night.  Just noticed it this evening.  Got the black box on all six courses I tried.

CC, your suggestion worked for me.  It took me back out to the main game menu, and asked me if I wanted to forfeit or continue.  When I clicked on continue, it loaded the course without the blackbox; however, now I have a 1/2" black border down each side of the screen, something I didn't have previously.

Warren 

RSS