Forums

Help › Forums

FREE GOLF GEAR FROM THE PRO SHOP

Sun, Oct 6 2013 12:25 AM (30 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:30 PM

Hey everybody-

So, some friends of mine will be giving away approximately 75-85 gifts from the pro shop over the next 13 days, starting Saturday July 13th in an event called "Christmas in July".

Do you need some golf balls, a new wedge, an avatar or even a golf bag?

Then starting on the 13th go to the "And Everything Else" section of the main forum page. Look for a thread called "Christmas in July....the ? Day". Each day, a friend playing Santa will give away a specific number of gifts for free (it's like the 12 Days of Christmas, so if it's the 5th Day 5 gifts will be given away, if it's the 10th Day 10 gifts will be given out). All you have to do is respond to their thread.

It should be noted that the person playing "Santa" has total discretion over whom they decide to gift to.

Oh yeah- and WGT will be holding a "Special Day" at the end of the event!

Check it out, it's gonna be a lot of fun!!!

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:49 PM

Free Stuff from the Pro shop ?     People just giving away stuff ?

I will for sure be looking in the forums under

mrcaddie:
    "And Everything Else"
    And check every day for 
    mrcaddie:
    "Christmas in July....the ? Day"
    ,    How cool it will be to see Free stuff from Santas just givin away to random players of this Game .

This realy is the best golf game on the Web .. 

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:54 PM

Congratulations for organising this guys ..... and anything free is a real bonus

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:58 PM

Nice gesture guys

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 3:50 PM

opyeuclid:
    How cool it will be to see Free stuff from Santas just givin away to random players of this Game .

Too funny OPY!

Thanks for joining us, it should be fun!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 3:54 PM

Mushy and Spino-

Thanks guys, it's a really big group effort.

Tell your friends!

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 4:53 PM

+1      it will help so many  ,   i just feel like giving also ,  and i will in my limited ways .... go back to  the thread  Chrismass in July  and i will pick a pro or tour pro  ,     and send  the best ball they can have ......   just to feel the way this generous friend must feel ....                   Francois (Frapp)       ......................  PS:          And i  say to those with a good sole, and means, to do the same for the good of WGT members  and staff....

SPINO1:

Nice gesture guys

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 5:00 PM

frappefort:
      i just feel like giving also ,  and i will in my limited ways .... go back to  the thread  Chrismass in July  and i will pick a pro or tour pro  ,     and send  the best ball they can have ......   just to feel the way this generous friend must feel ....                   Francois (Frapp) 

How cool is this , We have 13 Santas ,

AND now we have other players of this game who want to give away Stocking Stuffers .

Your a good man FrankO   .......

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 5:26 PM

frappefort:
    +1      it will help so many  ,   i just feel like giving also

Francois-

Although we've never met or played before, I have enjoyed reading your posts in the past and you are definitely one of the "good guys". Thank you so much for wanting to join in our event and I'm sure that the recipient of your gift will be equally thankful.

Sincerely,

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 5:44 PM

opyeuclid:
    How cool is this , We have 13 Santas

Very cool!

But in total, with Francois, we have 21 people playing "Santa" this time around. I have the 8th Day and I opened it up to friends in my CC and got 7 friends to join me.

Then there is the staff of WGT and I don't know how many people that includes.

Either way....anyone playing "Santa" is OK in my book.

Thanks again Francois and OPY.

Wayne

RSS