Forums

Help › Forums

Water Boy

Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:50 AM (8 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 12:29 AM

Unbelieveble how never seen this trophy before, after over 2 years,

Isn't that kind of joke, I mean, I hit the ball in water and WGT will never do nothing to "compensate my sadness", apart get me a sort of trophy for been in the water boys club, apart send a bug report where You goin' to ask back a sleeve already bought and disappear in water in three match play games.

This month was awful for me. I maybe bought a sleeve ev'ry 2 days, I'm not a suspiscius guy but sometimes my "I want to believe in WGT" shame to me and this week goin' to complete this joy, happy and gorgeous December: lost a ball anytime I bought a sleeve, discount offer for players who ding ding out WGT cash. I usually didn't give a f**k for this thing, like the ones when you get match plays with dudes that make brilliant only because behind a laptop, but I only want ask why be so unfair, I guess it's the right word. 

I would like to get my sleeve back but what I would like to see for real is a gesture from WGT for all the players who spend real money for virtual equipment. Remove this "glory trophy" or be nice with your customers with a present (2 or 3 sleeve of favourite one, no cost, we got metered so this sleeves will came back in a week) anytime they hit a target: silver, gold, platinum and so on 'till reach 5000 balls in water, 5000 balls in water and wife could kill me in anytime for lost 200 balls untill today, yes today. 

Bought a sleeve and lost a ball.

Priceless.

David.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 12:49 AM

LMAO - I offer my commiserations, or should that be congratulations?

I have seen this before and sure I have had one too (but I do not even bother to look at any awards) , but the occasion I remember the poor chap lost 4 premium balls in as many holes. 

By memory - he did not appreciate the trophy.

But it does once again show the  appalling  lack of award/reward scheme on WGT.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:11 AM

Better congrats Alan, always appreciate the ones that come from you.

Still got a sort of sadness mixed up with commiserations, you got it right.

Got a new idea for a compain: Freedom for the sleeves.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:02 AM

Back again on this thread.

Following another related one, I have a small point to make, then that is not a consideration, but a thought halo from frustration. Unfortunately my lost ball in the water average is around 5%, it is not a problem too, it becomes when the majority of this percentage is given by balls just "baptized". 

Have not yet arrived at the end of the month, but I'm sure that before the end I get to miss at least a dozen balls yet, and I can say by memory there were immaculate as happened yesterday at the Glenmorangie Cup and how it is repeated in the same link this morning. 

I do not want to think that this is a sort of mystery issue but one of my miscalculation before the shot or something that could be share as scare factor, next month, however, I want to score as many balls will be lost and the correspondence of their life. 

Just to make a calculation and statistics.

Obviously this is a whining post, I think so, because even to this day WGT were never offered a tree of balls, certainly much more economical and practical than a sleeve of 3 balls.

David.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 1:09 AM

Bump again this thread.

Fraenkel:

Unfortunately my lost ball in the water average is around 5%, it is not a problem too, it becomes when the majority of this percentage is given by balls just "baptized". 

I do not want to think that this is a sort of mystery issue but one of my miscalculation before the shot or something that could be share as scare factor. 

Just to make a calculation and statistics.

My frustration it's at the same point where I left it.

The last 6 balls of 4 sleeves are deadly end in the water or "out of bound" just after been baptized. Don't want to think the "bad way" but did some one find this one like me, I mean is there someone which lost his balls just after the first shot while the replace message is still show.

Thank you for reading.

David.

• Cadie
    33 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 9:58 AM

That's some high quality H2O

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 1:23 AM

Time passed away but the feeling is still the same. Fresh ball and water hole didn't work fine togheter and there's nothing to fix 'cause that's the way or it's just a mind status for this two combined factor.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 1:13 AM

How many of you lost a ball just after take it out of the sleeve. I mean, I'm the only one or no, just to know if my "coincidence" are a fact or a sort of mental pressure or instability. The #18 at Congressional is the top one where to lost a ball, no matter which kind of crosswind you approach, there will always be a compensation (should be fine an air pressure bar) that "left" the shot to the water hazard.

Anytime I baptize a new ball in a water hole I lost it, anytime or in the 90% of time.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:50 AM

Fraenkel:
    How many of you lost a ball just after take it out of the sleeve.

In real life, more times than I'd like to admit.  Actually, more times than I'd want to know. LOL

Here in WGT land,  more than a few times, but usually just by the fault of poor reflexes lol.

RSS