6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:21 AM

WHAT !  how ? please ! special Invite .

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:30 AM

Admitted multi-accounter to boot:

--"take it easy" 

this is not my main profile.  I had to create a new one to enter a private tournament.  don't be such a hater.--

--"thanks" 

This profile is not my main account and was only created for a private tournament.  Don't be a hater.--

No one bothered to notice this before handing out a $1000 prize? So much for score verification... 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:37 AM

Here's his answer to a wall post questioning the win.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:41 AM

PaulTon:

Here's his answer to a wall post questioning the win.

Fair enough then.  All is well in the wild west lol

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:43 AM

Them wall posts were not posted before ,, So did every one that got a special Invite open a 2nd account .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:54 AM

GlassMan27:

Admitted multi-accounter to boot:

--"take it easy" 

this is not my main profile.  I had to create a new one to enter a private tournament.  don't be such a hater.--

--"thanks" 

This profile is not my main account and was only created for a private tournament.  Don't be a hater.--

No one bothered to notice this before handing out a $1000 prize? So much for score verification... 

Hi

I've asked Icon to check into this. I also emailed MisterWGT.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:55 AM

Got to be some explanation???

EDIT: The whole field are recently joined, specially invited hacks???? So the multi sets up a hack account waits for an invite, and then???.....WGT need to look into? /would be nice if they commented here what the tourney was / was meant to be about.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:58 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I've asked Icon to check into this.

I'm gonna be proactive and clear my caches and take a look at the home page with a different browser. That should clear everything up...

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:59 AM

So now with this 2nd account he has joined a CC . 

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Wed, Apr 2 2014 7:59 AM

This has to be extremely discouraging for new players that are actually playing with their 1st account. You know, the guys that have morals, integrity & don't believe in doing multi's or restarting their careers. Wgt allowing this & then rewarding these dishonorables is the very worst part & totally inexcusable.

RSS