Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, what about WGT Nation?

Tue, Oct 7 2014 3:08 PM (30 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 7:11 AM

Help us understand the total lack of activity, WGT!

Why has the last "monthly" tournament been eight months ago?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:47 AM

Because we have not done a great job with this program.  We are trying to invest in it some more.  What would you like to see?

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:53 AM

WGTadmin2:

Because we have not done a great job with this program.  We are trying to invest in it some more.  What would you like to see?

SOMETHING THAT WORKS !!!

#ITSTHATSIMPLE 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:59 AM

They have done a great job with changing the name of clubs keeping the same stats and jacking up the prices for a better paycheck. Well great job for them while the game still suffers from many flaws. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 12:23 PM

WGTadmin2:

LOL ok wgtadmin2, I'm giving you about 2 more weeks of this and that same post would read...

"FFS, we're doing all we can!!! Is that all you people do is B!TCH!!!! Do YOU have ANY idea how much programming costs, or how complex this programming is??? I think NOT GEEEEZUS...here is a thought, if you don't see what you would like to see here, F'N GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...oooohhhh, that's right, there IS NO OTHER PLACE TO GO, so STFU"!!!!!

LOL LOL

Oh yeah, we need emoticon on the forums....

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 2:00 PM

WGTadmin2:

Thanks for your candidness.

I'd like to see that promises be kept or cancelled, rather than more expectations being built up by asking "Help us, what do you want?"

Nice talk and activism don't make the game better. You are the fourth guy coming around in two years' time, leaving a lot of disappointment (for me). The "Latest Features" thread which you're using is the source of my biggest disappointment...

Please, prove that you and your company deserve our ideas and collaboration.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 9:42 PM
    I'd like a reason to join.
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:21 AM

WGTadmin2:

it would be nice to see offers made available or a bonus for playing so many days in a row

maybe a monthly wgt nation tournaments even and uneven

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:13 PM

thanks marty  I like the nation tournament with uneven lies idea

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:34 PM

courteneyfish:
    I'd like a reason to join.

Dear Ms C,

How about the prestige, the strict criteria for membership and the adoration from other players aspiring to be invited? But most of all, the benefits......

OK, I give up, looks like there is no reason to join.

So as tempting as a uneven lies Nation Tourney is, it is still a no thanks.

RSS