Forums

Help › Forums

Do u need to be a certain Level to gift items

Tue, Aug 26 2014 4:41 PM (9 replies)
  • stthomasryan
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 1:24 AM

Do u need to be a certain Level before you can gift items does anyone know ?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 9:36 AM

stthomasryan:

Why you ask ??? Beating folks already( a legend also) and not even lvl 10 when wanting to gift lmao i got no other comments to add here 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 9:46 AM

May I say an astonishing entrance on the scene too.  Quite remarkable par three scores day one, and day two already whooping TMs in MP.

Which level are your other accounts that you are trying to gift?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 9:48 AM

Jimbog1964:

May I say an astonishing entrance on the scene too.  Quite remarkable par three scores day one, and day two already whooping TMs in MP.

Which level are your other accounts that you are trying to gift?

First win was a legend jim lmao about lvl 5 what a talent ( or idiot not sure just yet )

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 10:09 AM

stthomasryan:

Yes I know.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 10:25 AM

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 10:53 AM

stthomasryan:

No. You can gift at any level. I'll take a sleeve or two of Nike 61's please, and some lessons, if you're still here. But you must hurry. Time (your time) is of the essence.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 11:00 AM
    Hacks can't gift. I wonder why.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:10 PM

What struck me about this was if this was from a multi they must be new to that game asking that question here (not expecting folk to look at their profile) and even needing to ask it.

After looking at your profile I think you are still at the being gifted stage, as both your scores and equipment (without any purchases)  seem to indicate.

I notice that one of your friends also joined a couple of days ago and also seems to have been gifted the Max distance driver and some callaway balls.  Strange the coincidences that happen, as this no doubt is.  I wouldn't want it thought I was suggesting something daft like someone is setting up a host of golfers to sweep through the lower tiers.

The friend also has a nasty post on their wall, already!  What is the world coming to? So I had a look at the poster, they are a veteran of over two weeks that shot 31 for the front 9's at both KI and Merion in their first couple of days here, also at the start they managed 33 for 9 par 3's. Now they shoot 49 + 53 on the par 3's and 52 for 9 at KI, different conditions probably or maybe practice makes much worse.  

I've really got to stop looking at profiles it's just depressing.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 4:41 PM

courteneyfish:
    Hacks can't gift. I wonder why.

Ahhh. OK. That explains why I haven't received any balls.

RSS