Forums

Help › Forums

Under moderation

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 23 2016 9:52 AM (32 replies)
  • IlahBes
    281 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:34 PM

Ciao! My posts are still under moderation. How does it work? How long does it take to get off moderation? Thanks for your help :)

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 7:07 PM

IlahBes:
    My posts are still under moderation. How does it work? How long does it take to get off moderation? Thanks for your help :)

It's supposed to take about 30 to 40 posts. But it obviously doesn't always work that way. And posts in one's country club's forum don't count. In any case, I had over 40 posts and was still moderated.

Someone told me that I could simply post a message on WGTicon's wall and ask to be taken off moderation. That's all it took. I posted on his wall, and he took care of right away. 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 7:36 PM

That didn't work for me...I think Icon was the one who put me in time out...anyway, asking CS is a waste on this issue, as they simply say it's up to the mods...took about a month for me to get out of their doghouse...

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 7:46 PM

I don't think there is a hard and fast rule. Usually it is 15 -30 posts, the more you post the sooner the Mods will recognise you....provided you have stayed within the posting guidelines.

You could wall post Icon and say you like his photos....the ones with him wearing the pink tutu......well maybe not.

And CT.......how the heck did you get out of the dog house....woof woof

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 8:10 PM

Well, the takeaway from this thread is that, whatever you do, for the love of all that's holy... don't mention you know CT! ;-) 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 9:36 PM

Don't worry about it. It took me 100 posts before moderation was lifted. I'm thinking one of the mods knew my sister, a SF lawyer before she retired and left for Maui.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 2:42 AM

Robert1893:

Well, the takeaway from this thread is that, whatever you do, for the love of all that's holy... don't mention you know CT! ;-) 

LMAO.....too funny

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 2:46 AM

ct690911:
    That didn't work for me...I think Icon was the one who put me in time out...anyway, asking CS is a waste on this issue, as they simply say it's up to the mods...took about a month for me to get out of their doghouse...

I think I've been in all year, and I'm not entirely sure what I said in the first place.  

At least now everyone in this thread now knows at least one of the mod's had read some of it :-)

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 3:29 AM

Well if it is up to the mods i will be in dog house for a long time !!!  Really hurts me also  lol       I guess when you tell the truth about them and wgt it hurts their feelings.. As if i could care.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 3:32 AM

just checked , i have 486 post and still being censored !!!   Who cares.

RSS