Help › Forums

Parse error

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 14 2012 4:29 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Henkster
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:18 AM

When i try to load a game i get this message.

Parse Error

Unable to Parse asset: Game Sound.swf

I have cleared my cache already.

Some advise please.

• Bazatar
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 5:08 AM

Also have Parse Problem

Unable to parse asset: assets/sprites/avatars/body/AsianMaleBody01/AvatarAsianMaleBody010.swf

I use Mozilla, IE and chrome and the problem is on each browser.

I have not been able to play this game for over a week have sent in several Error/Bug reports but have yet to hear from WGT. Sent email no response.

All I want is my money back cause this game with load times and these errors are just not worth spending the time playing.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK THIS IS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. Or fix the FN problem or give me something of value for my $40 spent on clubs I cant get to use?

I await a lame response from wgt.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 10:52 AM

hi guys

please do the following in/for every browser and then try again

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• EonEon
    75 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 10:44 PM

I have done what you suggested to no avail. Extremely frustrated. Any more suggestions?

• HeadlessChicken
    20 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2011 2:59 AM

Look at the flags, is that a South African problem? Or is that just coincidence?

• Leokru08
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 4:10 AM

Having same problem, has anybody come up with a solution?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 9:15 AM

This appears to be a sporadic issue specific to South Africa.  Numerous players have reported the same problem, some indicating that they can log in via one Internet Service Provider (ISP) but not another.  Unfortunately we are unable to enact a resolution from our end and hope that the ISPs will be able to resolve any problems shortly.  You may choose to contact your ISP directly.

• dallasga6
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 3:44 PM

FWIW...

I had the same problem & I'm in Atlanta Ga....What I did was a system restore to an earlier date when all was good. Haven't had probs since...

• PAGES
RSS