Forums

Help › Forums

money

Tue, Jun 21 2011 8:44 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AnthonyMcDowell
    10 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 10:17 AM

how do i buy new clubs or get the credits to without paying.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 11:57 AM

It's all in the FAQ's over there. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 2:16 PM

You can beg.... sometimes peole will buy you clubs......balls....ect....Good Luck...!!!

• AnthonyMcDowell
    10 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 2:18 PM

Dont want none of that haha, i just want my own clubs can you not get them from match play?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 6:00 PM

AnthonyMcDowell:

Dont want none of that haha, i just want my own clubs can you not get them from match play?

you can, buy match play requires betting credits.

• bluebelly83
    46 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 6:20 PM

I highly recommend the earn credits apply for credit card.  I got 6500 instantly, which got me a nice bag full of clubs.  :D  It cost me nada.  I won't activate the card EVER.  Basically, the company handed me 65 bucks in WGT money!

I have heard complaints about some of the other offers, but if you go with the most popular ones you will have great success.  Some of us whined and whined for ways to earn credits and when they added these we were ecstatic.  

Happy hacking!  :)

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 7:52 PM

bluebelly83:

I highly recommend the earn credits apply for credit card.  I got 6500 instantly, which got me a nice bag full of clubs.  :D  It cost me nada.  I won't activate the card EVER.  Basically, the company handed me 65 bucks in WGT money!

I have heard complaints about some of the other offers, but if you go with the most popular ones you will have great success.  Some of us whined and whined for ways to earn credits and when they added these we were ecstatic.  

That is NOT good advice in any way, shape, or form. Credit card applications can and do effect your credit rating, often times negatively if you get declined. I'm not a finance major by any means, but be really careful on that one.

• AnthonyMcDowell
    10 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 12:08 PM

bluebelly83:

Dont get you ?  how do i do it lol

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:36 PM

AnthonyMcDowell:

Dont get you ?  how do i do it lol

Click Me! 

• bluebelly83
    46 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 7:20 PM

Applying for a credit card will not hurt your credit.  If you apply for like 10 cards in a short time then sure it's bad.  I got plenty of credits by doing ONE offer.  It may not be the best advice for everyone, but I just wanted to let people know it worked for me.

• PAGES
RSS