Forums

Help › Forums

deposited $20 where's the Callaways?

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 20 2011 10:56 AM (8 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 1:43 AM

Havn't i seen an advert on WGT, If you deposit $20, you get a sleeve of Callaways.  I deposited $30 last week to buy new irons, but still not had any balls.  Was this a gimmick, or have i misunderstood something, or must I wait until promotion is over, when ever that is?

I had totaly forgot about this until i saw an advert flash on the screen just now,

Thanks.

I've had a chance to read the news section, and saw the offer was for april 24, but i've been disolutioned by having the advert flash on screen when i logged in, and made me remember the credits i'd deposited.  In a store, if a product is still advertised as reduced say $3, or whatever, but you take it to the checkout, and get charged full say $5, the store is still obliged to give you item at reduced price of $3.  Does it work the same here lol, because the advert is still shown, do we still get our free balls????

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 2:02 AM

Chris the ad ran out on the 24th April check your date of purchase.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 2:18 AM

But why is the advert still running, i've seen it yesterday, but didn't pay much attention to it, but when i saw it today, i remembered i had deposited $20, and there wasn't a date on the Ad i saw. I don't think any way.

WGT, you should take the AD down to stop more of us wanting our free balls lol

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 9:37 AM

Hi Chris,

I just receive a email mentionning another offer running through this week-end. I do not know when it starts, but it ends this sunday 22 May. However, the callaways offered are tour i(s) this time not tour i(z). Please double check if you have them or not.

Regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 10:15 AM

genorb:

Hi Chris,

I just receive a email mentionning another offer running through this week-end. I do not know when it starts, but it ends this sunday 22 May. However, the callaways offered are tour i(s) this time not tour i(z). Please double check if you have them or not.

Regards

Hi

From what it seems like, he deposited last week. this promo, I believe, started at 3am ST on 19th

-wgticon

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 10:41 AM

Hi Iconian,

thanks for your input. I want to benefits from this offer but since it's not clear when it starts, I prefer to wait until it is officially announced in the news section of this site. Except if you can confirm that I can go ahead now to deposit money and get the callaways.

Regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 12:31 PM

genorb:

Hi Iconian,

thanks for your input. I want to benefits from this offer but since it's not clear when it starts, I prefer to wait until it is officially announced in the news section of this site. Except if you can confirm that I can go ahead now to deposit money and get the callaways.

Regards

Hi

I got the same prompt today at 3am est, it says it runs until 22nd. That's all I know and I believe it should work.

here is the fine print

Buy $20 in WGT Credits and get 3 free Callaway Tour i(s) balls. These top-selling virtual balls from Callaway will give you extra spin and precision. Normally not unlocked until Level 33 but available free with this special offer.

One-time offer limited to WGT players. Buy $20 or more in WGT Credits by 5/22/11 and receive 3 free Callaway Tour i(s) (L33+) virtual golf balls.

-wgticon

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 9:38 AM

I got mine on 20/5/11 no problems.

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:56 AM

Unfortantely I have to USE REPLY in order to post anything.  WGT still continues to approve my "posts" before allowing them to post.

Here's my question:  I did the get "800 FREE credits with the Insurance quotes (did 8 of them) said complete the task.

However I logged out then back in and only got 20 for another free thing I did.  What HAPPENED TO THE 800 FREE CREDITS I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN?

Thanks WGT or anyone who knows the answer!

Lindaluvstiger

RSS