More customization of clubs in bag

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:36 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 3:58 PM

borntobesting:
    Just once?? I carry a TaylorMade Tour Preferred TD 1 Iron that I found in our local Goodwill store for $1.00 and I have had a 1 Iron for most of my 60 years of playing golf.

For a lot of reasons, I haven't been able to play (IRL) in years. It's been so long that my woods are actually wood. :-) 

Even when I played, I never carried a 1 iron. I was never that good. Even on the local course, which wasn't that difficult, the best I could manage is low 40s for 9 holes. Even hitting a 3-iron could be a bit of a challenge for me. 

But I always enjoyed it. Maybe when I retire I'll get back out on the course. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:36 PM

borntobesting:

Robert1893:

I wish there were a 1 iron. Just once in my life, I'd like to be able to say that I hit a 1 iron. And that I hit it well! 

After all, we all know: only God can hit a 1 iron. :-) 

Just once?? I carry a TaylorMade Tour Preferred TD 1 Iron that I found in our local Goodwill store for $1.00 and I have had a 1 Iron for most of my 60 years of playing golf.

Cool.  I have a 1 iron and a 10 iron along with some other assorted odd clubs but have never played them.  Some are wooden shafted.

• PAGES
RSS