Forums

Help › Forums

Sudden unplayability

Mon, Sep 26 2011 7:41 AM (84 replies)
  • Allen63
    364 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 8:54 AM

I logged in this morning and after a year of flawless play, I loaded up a round and at the top of my swing, I'm getting an error message saying:

"We're sorry, there has been a problem with the game. Please close the window and try again later"

Happens everytime. 9 hole round, 18 hole round, CTTH...all of them. If I practice swing the graphic runs through just fine, but as soon as I click the mouse to strike the ball it gives me the message.

Any ideas?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:30 AM

This chap has the same problem.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/63859.aspx

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:04 AM

I second this problem.  I played on FFox with no issues.  Then i changed to IE and the same thing is happening.  At the top of my first swing, I'm getting the ERROR  message??

Can't figure it out myself. Nothing has changed on my set up?

Ox

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:18 AM

Hi

it's only a guess but maybe new flash update was pushed. chrome auto updates, so maybe that's where the error is. try using firefox, which doesn't. it works for me just fine.

don't forget to read part #2 of this post on how to clear cookies/temp files

-wgticon

:)

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:25 AM

Well, for me it was the AVG update this morning (from AVG 2011 to AVG 2012). I uninstalled AVG and tried it and it worked fine. The solution was easy. I just went and got Avast.

Done and done.

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:33 AM

Thanks Icon!  It was the flash update....

Ox

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:48 AM

SteveOx:

Thanks Icon!  It was the flash update....

Ox

This is exactly why I use Comodo Dragon. It doesn't automatically update anything and continues to play just fine.

• golfersal
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:58 AM

since 2 hours, my player remain on top of back swing even after click on power ....

I cannot play today 

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:21 AM

I cant even take a shot without game freezing or errors, i've done all the usuall stuff, even got a message SITE DOWN FOR MAINTANANCE, so how can it be flash?

now when i go to game screen , everything is blank, you cant select anything.

Been like this for hours, lost 222 due to "inactivity", and cant play the ready go i've entered either.  Took me 30 mins to get to hole 2, now its stuck..Even bug reports dont get sent.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:35 AM

I think it's been resolved.

RSS