Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 12:38 PM

Message to WGT, and WGT'ers about Mio:

Just take some time to contemplate what damage physically and mentally you (WGT) have done to MioKontic by taking away his WGT account. He is well and truly addicted to WGT. Back before you (WGT) banned him, he played 10-15 hours a day. Now, however, he passes the time depressed, passing through other online games, with an empty feeling inside. In just a few days, he has lost half a stone in weight as he is too depressed to eat. Without WGT, he is an addict without his addiction. 

This ban will eventually kill him - but inside he is already dead.

However, WGT will probably just lock this thread or delete it. Shows how free you are to express your opinion in the forum. 

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 1:00 PM

This time i agree with SgtDoodles,even when we are locked out for an update we are pulling out our hair never mind locked out for life,,,bring back MioKontic

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 1:18 PM

There's 2 sides to every story. What's the 2nd side? 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 1:49 PM

YankeeJim:

There's 2 sides to every story. What's the 2nd side? 

Yupps & I'm sure Mio would like to hear it too....as of yet he's had no real explanation. All he says is that he's had an email from WGT telling him that his account (with 12000 credits) will not be re-enabled and no mention of credits being refunded.

I'd urge WGT to deal with this in a fairer manner to be honest and restore his account.

Either that or at least equally punish the other party involved regardless of who they are......that would at least be fair. Right now it seems way too one handed and biased.

TBE

• KnuckleWoods
    2,505 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:09 PM

I agree to bring MIO back . For whatever the reason was that his account got disabled ,  WGT & MIO should be able to agree on some terms to reinstate his account .  I know he loved this game very much .   I know when my internet goes down or  I can't get logged in  I miss my friends on here a lot too . After a short while you begin to bond with the people that you meet on here and really feel like they are a part of your family .  Again for what ever reason the ban that WGT put against MIO should be reevaluated  and that his account be reinstated . 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:20 PM

the 15 or 16 pages on the thread 'Big Brother' should tell WGT something. I was ofline for awhile due to the fact that I needed to EAT not play golf. Im sure that MIO would abide by just being able to play, he took the forum ban, just let him play.

Like Dood said they will just lock this thread and not give any consideration to one of this sites most avid player.

come on WGT, just let the man play.

-G 

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 2:35 PM

C'mon WGT, pretty much everyone on this site wants Mio to be free.  Icon, wouldn't you get sad if you were banned from this site?  You guys need to do the right thing(WGT) ,figure this mess out, and get Mio back on his account playing again! 

Too bad that won't happen because you guys are going to delete this thread before too many people cause a stir.

Free Mio, and let the man play!!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:01 PM

Just seen this. Mio is a good guy, spent a number of times on Skype with him whilst playing. He loves this game with a passion and is a guy who cares deeply about the integrity of competition on WGT. Sure he is forthright in his views and that seems to have upset someone with a bit of power within WGT. There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion, particularly when that opinion is from the heart and out of a desire for the game to become better.

I have no idea why he has had his account suspended and I cannot possibly imagine what he could have done to justify such a harsh penalty? In fact I don't believe it is in the man's character to do anything to deserve this. If you're looking in Mio, keep your chin up bro, there's a lot of people on here who respect you and wish you a speedy return.

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:09 PM

• dandaley
    83 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:20 PM

Don't know why Mio was banned, sounds like WGT should reinstate him.

Why ban a player if all they did was voice an opinion.  Why highlight a player with a 58 average with starter clubs whom is shooting 29's as a hack?

Twisted thinking.

RSS