Forums

Help › Forums

Some help please

Tue, Oct 11 2011 11:15 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 10:58 AM

Can anyone please tell me where my settings are for whether or not to receive e-mails from WGT?

I have already gone into my profiles contact details and unchecked all the boxes there, but I still receive mails regarding my CC, "unfortunately" I am part of a very busy CC and every reply to a forum in which I have posted, means I will get and e-mail informing me of this and literally have received about 50 today alone...I don't think my mail box can handle this much longer. :-)

Thank You

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 11:08 AM

pb1711:
    I have already gone into my profiles contact details and unchecked all the boxes there, but I still receive mails regarding my CC, "unfortunately" I am part of a very busy CC

I'm watching for the answer, too. I'm getting bombarded with new tournaments as well as forum responses. Can't see where to turn them off.  :(

• michalla
    398 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 11:15 AM

press   BUTTON     ACCOUNT

OPTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
    Receive WGT updates and news
    Receive special offers from WGT partners
    Receive challenges from friends
    MICHAL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:05 PM

Thanks for that answer, michal. I knew that and thought I had unchecked all of those boxes. I went and looked and it turns out the top box was actually checked. I guess I'll see tomorrow if that was the fix.

Thanks again.  :-)

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 1:31 PM

michalla:

press   BUTTON     ACCOUNT

OPTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
    Receive WGT updates and news
    Receive special offers from WGT partners
    Receive challenges from friends
    MICHAL

I thought it was that too but all of those options on my profile are unchecked...

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 2:36 PM

When reading the forums there is a box, lower right in the reply screen that need's to be checked, hope that helps.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 5:13 PM

duffer66:

When reading the forums there is a box, lower right in the reply screen that need's to be checked, hope that helps.

There isn't one in CC forums.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:51 AM

YankeeJim:

duffer66:

There isn't one in CC forums.

Which Box is this one?

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 2:15 AM

I also can't seem to find it, woke up this morning and another 20 mails....Icon?? Any idea?

• michalla
    398 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 2:39 AM

I try to share a link to my fb, and see if that helps
    FACEBOOK NOT SENDING EMAILS

www.wgt.com
    I have already gone into my profiles contact details and unchecked all the boxes there, but I still receive mails regarding my CC, "unfortunately" I am part of a very busy CC and every reply to a forum in which I have posted, means I will get and e-mail informing me of this and literally have receiv...

yet here is this box

Email me replies to this post.

• PAGES
RSS