Forums

Help › Forums

Balls rolling through pins and over holes

Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:28 AM (127 replies)
  • dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 8:25 AM

This is the 4th or 5th time recently it has happened. I have another replay saved on my blog

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 12:05 PM

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 12:25 PM

It appears to me that the ball was rolling way to fast to drop in the hole but what puzzles me is why it didn't at least hit the flagstick.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:24 PM

esssy:

this photo is right and its hppn to me over 100 times easy

i think you got the wrong end of my pic

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:38 PM

No offense , but what puzzles me is why anyone would think this should drop. You could capture a picture of a skateboarder going across a gap thats 6 ft. wide and 10 ft. deep , but it doesn't mean they are going to fall into it. Momentum and velocity is going to take them to the other side. Gravity never had enough opportunity to react to the situation here , c-mon.

Ace

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:57 PM

This ball is moving way to fast to drop, I know it's aggravating but really just look at how far the ball went past the hole

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 4:07 PM

TheAceFactor:

No offense , but what puzzles me is why anyone would think this should drop. You could capture a picture of a skateboarder going across a gap thats 6 ft. wide and 10 ft. deep , but it doesn't mean they are going to fall into it. Momentum and velocity is going to take them to the other side. Gravity never had enough opportunity to react to the situation here , c-mon.

Ace

If the skateboarder had a lamppost in the way, then what? he just sails through it?

Donko58:

It appears to me that the ball was rolling way to fast to drop in the hole but what puzzles me is why it didn't at least hit the flagstick.

That what puzzles me too

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 4:15 PM

TheAceFactor:
    No offense , but what puzzles me is why anyone would think this should drop. You could capture a picture of a skateboarder going across a gap thats 6 ft. wide and 10 ft. deep , but it doesn't mean they are going to fall into it

None taken, but if there was a lamp pole sticking up and the skateboarder hit it, I suggest that his/her direction would experience some change in direction.

RSS