Forums

Help › Forums

Last update

Fri, Nov 17 2023 9:51 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jeffjrt1987
    5 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2023 6:20 AM

I have played this game on a Samsung galaxy s22 for a while now and it's always ran smooth. Since this last update the frame rate has went Bananas and the game doesn't run smooth anymore (which has NEVER been an issue). Anyone else have this problem on mobile? I got ahold of tech support and they gave me the usual delete and reinstall. I have tried everything on my end and I truly believe it might be server related because its definitely not my phone. I would hope that they are aware of this issue and they are trying to fix it, but nobody from wgt has even acknowledged that there is a problem since this last patch

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 10:12 PM

Not sure if it will help but check in your settings to see it shadows are on. If so try turning them off

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:44 AM

I play on a Samsung S21, and I've had the same experience the last few weeks - game has been very jittery.  Now it won't even load and I just get some weird message about the account can't be reactivated.  No idea what's going on.  

• jeffjrt1987
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:48 AM

I will try that for sure, but i can already tell the game is going to be jittery when I play it because when I'm scrolling through the main menu of the game. I can't believe they did this to mobile players. My guess is most people are having this issue, but they aren't serious enough players to realize how bad it is

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 7:16 AM

FWIW, I turned off shadows years ago, and it definitely helped smooth out the gameplay.  But my recent problems are something else entirely.

• jeffjrt1987
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 3 2023 6:01 PM

Yup. I can't believe they did this to a great game.

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 8:21 AM

My account on the mobile platform appears to have just vanished.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 9:44 AM

jeffjrt1987:

Yup. I can't believe they did this to a great game.

It wasn't them. There was an Unity player update at the same time and the unity player update broke the WGT Android update. Much like the  way Google Chrome update a few years ago broke the flash version of WGT.

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 9:48 AM

flatstick96:

My account on the mobile platform appears to have just vanished.

You are not searchable any longer so you must have violated the multi-account policy.  Your account is probably suspended.  If you're legit then write WGT CS and they'll research it and potentially reinstate your account.

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2023 7:04 AM

I definitely only have the one account; I've had it for like 7 years.

• PAGES
RSS