Please a few improvements more

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 18 2024 2:56 PM (1 replies)
  • Paqucha21
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2024 10:25 AM

Hello,

Here are some necessary improvements to me :

1) the camera angles, especially at the time of putting.

2) when we win a box, sometimes we win some apparels we don't use. The boxes should always have only apparels we're wearing.

3) the screen always should have, near to the wind speed value, an indicator for the difference in height between the green and where we are when we're at the point of shooting to reach the green, because we never know if we're higher or lower, and it's important because we need this information to adjust the shot

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 2:56 PM

Paqucha21:

3) the screen always should have, near to the wind speed value, an indicator for the difference in height between the green and where we are when we're at the point of shooting to reach the green, because we never know if we're higher or lower, and it's important because we need this information to adjust the shot

I suggested this a few times a few years ago. glad to see you suggest.

My other angle to this was that it would make the more money for WGT.  Players would be able to figure out their shot before it's their turn which makes the game faster which makes easier to play more games = more shots = more ball purchases = more $

On top off that, It happens in real golf.  I can see, analyze my next shot totally while the other players are shooting.

RSS