Forums

Help › Forums

Error Code 1075

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 24 2024 8:10 PM (24 replies)
  • CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 11:07 AM

My apologies if this is already raised elsewhere - I did have a look around and couldn't see it. 

For a few days now CC tournaments have developed a hitherto unknown glitch; players, apparently at random, are receiving an "Oops" message, citing Error Code 1075 and declaring that they are ineligible to play, even though in many cases it is not the first round in the tournament and they had been playing without difficulty up to that point.

Some players, though not all, have been able to circumvent the problem by rebooting their device but many others have been left unable to play. It is intensely frustrating for our members and we will likely suspend all CC tournaments until it gets fixed. 

Could WGT admin please give this some urgent attention. 

Thank you

CharlieH100

VMFG Ranch

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 1:22 PM

CharlieH100:
    For a few days now CC tournaments have developed a hitherto unknown glitch; players, apparently at random, are receiving an "Oops" message, citing Error Code 1075 and declaring that they are ineligible to play, even though in many cases it is not the first round in the tournament and they had been playing without difficulty up to that point.

WGT is aware of this error.  We ask about it pretty much every day in WGT's Discord server.  WGTNico said yesterday they're still looking into it but no update on it yet.  I do see it on Nico's official bug log in Discord.

No idea what priority this bug has with WGT.  I did see a player say that a hard reboot fixed it for them, but apparently that doesn't work for everyone.

• Rick6208
    2,145 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2024 3:55 PM

I got the same issue in my Club, very frustrating to those who get the error! We run a season long tour so missing a tourney is very costly

• DonElTel
    646 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 6:48 AM

Hi Mate, Tel, TPC, l get error code trying to play VT Tour round and Points Championship, entered comps then get error code message, clicked on comp and it says need to play but can’t because or error code, tried numerous suggestions how to work round problem can’t. Which is annoying to say politely, How’s things with you? Tel.

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 5:52 PM

Thanks Sam - I saw a copy of Nico's response today saying it won't get fixed in the update at the end of the month (presumably because they'll be working hard to introduce another problem). How is this acceptable? If everyone stopped playing Clashes, Turf Wars, buying balls, clubs, passes etc one can't help thinking it would get fixed in a hurry. Everyone now dreads the monthly updates, wondering what new hell is being gifted along with the essential 'ball effects' ... 

• Gepetto1958
    4,223 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2024 2:12 AM

SamSpayed:

CharlieH100:

WGT is aware of this error.  We ask about it pretty much every day in WGT's Discord server.  WGTNico said yesterday they're still looking into it but no update on it yet.  I do see it on Nico's official bug log in Discord.

No idea what priority this bug has with WGT.  I did see a player say that a hard reboot fixed it for them, but apparently that doesn't work for everyone.

I am one of those who don't like to use Discord in any situation. Too many gadgets and distractions, it makes me dizzy.

And I want to thank Sam for bringing us some important messages from WGT. The forum is dying and he is one of those who keeps it alive.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2024 3:35 AM

Gepetto, if you want to disable all the animating stuff, do this...

Open Discord, and Click Settings icon in the bottom left side of your screen. Click Accessibility in the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down, and Click Toggle icon in the far right of Automatically play GIFs when Discord is focused.

Also, if you scroll down a bit further to STICKERS, you can set that to Never animate too.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2024 10:42 AM

ScottHope:

Open Discord, and Click Settings icon in the bottom left side of your screen. Click Accessibility in the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down, and Click Toggle icon in the far right of Automatically play GIFs when Discord is focused.

Also, if you scroll down a bit further to STICKERS, you can set that to Never animate too.

That is a godsend!  And now that all the junk has been cleared you find that no one actually speaks any more, no conversations in sight!

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2024 12:44 PM

Gepetto1958:
    I want to thank Sam for bringing us some important messages from WGT. The forum is dying and he is one of those who keeps it alive.

Thanks for the kind words, Gepetto.

One of the problems with Discord is that information gets buried pretty quickly.  The information is typically not organized by topic like it is here in Forum threads.  With that said... the latest information I could find in WGT Discord regarding Error Code 1075 was this, from Nico, on 3/18/2024:

we're still looking into the issue with the 1075 error. From my understanding it won't be fixed in the update at the end of the month as we needed to add a bit more info tracking to figure out the exact reason as to why it's happening

Why WGT can't copy-paste that same information into the Forums like I did is a mystery to me.  It literally takes less than 2 minutes.

• Rick6208
    2,145 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2024 4:55 PM

Thank you Sam ! If only you knew how to fix the tournament error you would be a God !

every week this issue becomes bigger and bigger in my club with more and more players getting error codes trying to play club tourneys

RSS