Forums

Help › Forums

Ranked Rounds in your Tier

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 6 2024 3:03 PM (2 replies)
  • Saxophone99
    12 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2024 4:27 PM

I cannot find anywhere how many Ranked Rounds I have played AS A LEGEND.

Why can’t WGT post that stat? It is impossible to tell or keep track myself to see how close I get to being a Tour Legend.

Paula O’Connor (Saxophone99)

• Robert1893
    7,667 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2024 7:23 PM

Because you just recently tiered up to Legend, it's actually fairly straightforward to figure out how many ranked rounds you've played at Legend tier. 

To me, it appears the rounds from 2/20 on are the Legend-tier rounds. Throwing out the one custom course round, that leaves 19 rounds played at Legend tier. Just including those rounds results in an average 30.89474. Doubling that gives 61.7895 or 61.79, which is your current average.

To keep track, just copy and paste rounds from your score history into an Excel spreadsheet. 

Just remember that Par 3s, Par 5s, and custom courses don't count toward calculating average or toward number of ranked rounds played at tier.

I hope this helps! 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2024 3:03 PM

+1!

Furthermore, it helps to note the total ranked rounds number when tiering up. For S, it should be 313, with a current total of 333 and 20 rounds from 2/20 till today.

Later, the ranked CC course + Par3 + Par5 rounds will have to be taken out, but it helps to know that saturation won't happen before #813.

RSS