Forums

Help › Forums

Incorrect distance listed on CTTH playoff at St. Andrews hole 10

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 5 2024 2:11 PM (3 replies)
  • cyrusthegreat
    72 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2024 3:07 PM

I just had a coin room playoff from a position in the right rough, about 125 yards from the pin. However, the listed distance from the shot in the top left and in Hole Info was 196 yards.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2024 12:09 PM

cyrusthegreat:

I just had a coin room playoff from a position in the right rough, about 125 yards from the pin. However, the listed distance from the shot in the top left and in Hole Info was 196 yards.

I've seen many incorrect displayed distances here and there, but don't recall witnessing that much of a discrepancy. Got a screenshot of it by any chance?

• BOZskills
    397 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 10:01 AM

Simon,ive seen these also in the ctth,to break ties in coin room games. I want to say that there are 2 maybe 3 of these(cant remember exactly). But you just have to look at the aimer box for the correct yardage.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 2:11 PM

BOZskills:

Simon,ive seen these also in the ctth,to break ties in coin room games. I want to say that there are 2 maybe 3 of these(cant remember exactly). But you just have to look at the aimer box for the correct yardage.

I see... Yeah, me too, I always look at the pointer (aimer box) and take the numbers from there to calculate the distance.

RSS