Forums

Help › Forums

2-credit vids not paying correctly

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 7 2024 5:34 AM (9 replies)
  • fasffreddy1
    354 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2024 10:17 AM

I haven't seen any posts here on this subject.  Ever since the last update I have been getting less than the 150 we are supposed to get the opportunity to earn each day. Most of the time I get 148. Today it was 146. Sometimes it is even more.  I have had occasions when I got 140 and a couple of times more than that.

Does anyone else experience this? I would like this situation rectified and think WGT should compensate those of us who are having this problem.  This could be done by turning off the 150 limit for a specified period like 2 weeks for example. There must be some of you with this problem. 

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2024 7:55 PM

A few weeks ago or so, there were a couple of threads discussing the number of credits per day being a bit lower than 150. But before that, there was a short time (a few days) in which the number of credits was unlimited again. Surprisingly, no one complained about that! 😉

On any given day, I probably get between 134 and 148 credits. Interestingly enough, on some days, anywhere from 8 to 12 credits just get added at some point.

Bottom line, I don't worry about missing out on (literally) 2 to 16 cents each day. And as far as WGT compensating people, I don't see where that's necessary. People aren't being harmed. They're simply receiving fewer credits than expected. But even if there is an argument for compensation, I hardly think 2 weeks of unlimited credits is a reasonable ask. 

In other words, for a few weeks people have been receiving (on average) about 10 fewer credits (maximum) per day. For one month, that equals about 300 credits. I'm not sure how that equates to asking for unlimited credits for 2 weeks as compensation.

But hey, that's just my take. 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 8:18 AM

This may or may not be related but when watching vids yesterday I noticed the credits were not being added. So I stopped . But today they have now been added , so perhaps some confusion is being caused by late crediting . 

• BOZskills
    397 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 9:49 AM

First,maybe this will help. Not sure since the op wasnt specific about what if anything he attempted to do on his own. I have found that when i get the no more videos available,but havent reached my 150 for the day,if i just leave the free credits part of the site return to the home page and back to free credits it usually picks back up where i left off. Now sometimes i have to close the app and then return etc,etc and i have been getting the 150 every day no worries. Secondly,i agree with Robert. Compensation not only isnt likely but unwarranted. These are basically gifts from wgt. Yes we must earn them but they are still gifts not guaranteed.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 10:00 AM

bossbird:
    This may or may not be related but when watching vids yesterday I noticed the credits were not being added. So I stopped . But today they have now been added , so perhaps some confusion is being caused by late crediting .

Dating back to April 1, I'm getting (on average) just over 147 credits per day. And each day, I run them until I get the "we are unable to find any additional video ads" message. 

• fasffreddy1
    354 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 11:38 AM

These are not gifts from WGT. They get paid to run these ads and joyfully give us 2 credits for each vid we watch. WGT promised to give us up to 150 credits per day. Before that a player could get as many credits watching vtds as they wanted to. They stopped this because some of us found a way to collect credits around the clock by using a computer to somehow accomplish this. WGT said their advertisers complained about how many times their vids were watched because they have to pay a certain amount for a certain number of watches. So they are not free by any means. I only said compensation should last 2 weeks as an example of how compensation could take place. However, my main concern is that this should b fixed ASAP to limit the number of credits lost.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 5:31 PM

That is correct. After WGT stopped the ability to earn unlimited credits, WGT announced they capped the number. But that's all they did. They set a cap.

Nevertheless, stating a maximum number that can be earned is not the same as promising that everyone will be able to earn the maximum. 

• fasffreddy1
    354 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 3:22 PM

I disagree with you guys that think the vids are free. They don't cost us any money but my time is worth something to me. So if you think that WGT making money off of us watching the vids that is fine with me. I have been playing this game for 12 years and have never spent any real money, only credits. As for those of you who questioned what I did  to check that I was being shorted credits I will say that every time I play I check my total credits and compare that number with what my total is at the end when I see the message that no more vids are available to see if I  made it to 150. That is what I  was talking about in my initial post. If this doesn't bother you then so be it. And I have never seen any credits added back as some of you said but never thought of backing out then getting back to see if my credits increased .

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2024 3:32 AM

I've only been getting around 144 per day but thats no big deal to me. It is what it is. I'm happy to get what I can. I'm not greedy like some. Cheers

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2024 5:34 AM

callaghan159:
    I've only been getting around 144 per day but thats no big deal to me. It is what it is. I'm happy to get what I can. 

RSS