Forums

Help › Forums

I think it would be cool if, like real golf, the game...

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 6 2024 2:03 PM (7 replies)
  • DrJayOnTheRadio
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2024 11:38 AM

...allowed players to find used golf balls lost by other players.  Maybe they don't have much life left to them, but it'd be a fun little extra just like in real life when you find a ball better than yours.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,527 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2024 2:21 PM

Oh, no! WGT will start selling diving suits in the pro shop then!

I like your idea, though. I find it very interesting! ๐Ÿ‘

• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 1:43 AM

A buddy of mine and myself did this very thing many years ago. I still have about a 100 of the balls left, but then again I dont play much any more, only a few games a year. We prob got about 500 balls out of 1 pond in about a hour.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 1:49 AM

Does anyone on a golf tour pick up other players' balls? (This is World Golf Tour!)

Which club to drop for the sake of a ball retriever?

Which success rate to expect at which cost?

• ScottHope
    10,139 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 2:09 AM

Is it just me or does Simon's picture appear to depict a diver shaking hands with a disembodied hand!

EDIT :

SimonTheBeetle:
    What an imagination, Scott! ๐Ÿ˜† Have you been watching lots of detective dramas or murder mysteries lately? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love a good murder mystery Simon, I always enjoyed Prime Suspect. : )

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 8:28 AM

either that or he found a golf glove, but might as well toss it back as it looks kind of stiff to me.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,527 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 1:16 PM

callaghan159:

A buddy of mine and myself did this very thing many years ago. I still have about a 100 of the balls left, but then again I dont play much any more, only a few games a year. We prob got about 500 balls out of 1 pond in about a hour.

I've got a neighbour selling those balls every weekend or so during the summer. ๐Ÿ˜

ScottHope:
    Is it just me or does Simon's picture appear to depict a diver shaking hands with a disembodied hand!

What an imagination, Scott! ๐Ÿ˜† Have you been watching lots of detective dramas or murder mysteries lately? ๐Ÿ˜‰

garyk49:

either that or he found a golf glove, but might as well toss it back as it looks kind of stiff to me.

Yeah, he just took off one of his gloves and about to toss it on the ground. ๐Ÿ™‚

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2024 2:03 PM

Plenty of golf balls in this lake . If your brave enough .

Golf GIFs (15 gifs)

RSS