Forums

Help › Forums

SURVEYS on WGT ARE A JOKE :(

Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:24 PM (57 replies)
  • HanksterPar
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 1:39 PM

The surveys on WGT are a joke.  They extract data and profiling information and after you spend 5 minutes on them, they decide you're not qualified and you receive NO free credits. That's BS!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 2:20 AM

Nah...

I have earnt THOUSANDS from surveys, so has everyone else

Search the forums next time you will get your answers.

Just look for the other posts like your s of WHINERS and you will read a plethroa of tips and advice on Surveys

• HanksterPar
    30 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 8:00 AM

Shrude, not looking for answers and not a whiner - just stating a fact.

If WGT wants to collect and mine data by offering surveys, they need to be clear up front and list the desired candidate qualifications they're looking for - instead of wasting our time asking redundant questions. It would be easy to link and pull information from each members account automatically when they arrive at the surveys page. Having to fill out the same profile data over and over again is asinine.

With 704 posts in this forum, you either work here, in which case you have to defend this idiotic design, or you don't have a life and spend all day in here playing an elitist to validate your own self worth.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 9:51 AM

HanksterPar:

Shrude, not looking for answers and not a whiner - just stating a fact.

No, it's a non-fact.

• HanksterPar
    30 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:00 AM

Do you guys grow on trees in here?

• Floki27
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:50 AM

Here's my question - for the past month I've been going to the page to take surveys and each time I get this message =

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

When and where can I do these surveys????

• HanksterPar
    30 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 1:48 PM

Careful Floki27.. You're liable to be called a whiner in here. Right Shrek? I mean Shrude.

• TheBC
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 5:30 PM

I know really ..you anwser alot of questions ..then they say you do not qualify after all that I did one with about 15 pre questions they got a bunch of info ..then i got nothing ..some surveys you click on and then an error comes up and then there is no survey ?????  wow BS !!

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 6:57 PM

shrude i wouldnt call it whinging more stating a fact!!!!!

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 7:20 PM

Nah...

I have earnt THOUSANDS from surveys, so has everyone else

Really!, been here a year, earned exactly 150 credits for signing up to two surveys companies, and not a cent since.

Survey tab here, just a joke, hasn't yielded one survey yet.

So please refrain from talking for everyone else, suspect more players here don't get survey credits than those who do.

And no piss taking please!

RSS