Help › Forums

Housecleaning

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 16 2012 6:15 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Midoh
    200 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 2:50 PM

Perusing the members list, I see that WGT has apparently released many hacks & amatures with questionably low averages. I happened to notice that the infamous " Chi's " are also gone. Thank you WGT. 

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 3:10 PM

at long last,so long Chi's

pdx

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 3:56 PM

Midoh:

Perusing the members list, I see that WGT has apparently released many hacks & amatures with questionably low averages. I happened to notice that the infamous " Chi's " are also gone. Thank you WGT. 

It takes a while but usually WGT does a fairly good job getting rid of players with multiple accounts. The problem is that they wait a week or 2 then change their e-mail addresses and come back and it starts all over again.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 3:57 PM

never ending circle

pdx 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:43 AM

i see now how its done ,,,shame   .........the good one use this game the fair and honest way .....much more of them on here ,,,,......WGT thx for  trying to keep the abuser   from abusing a good game ....i understand now so much can not be  monitored,,,only us players can do something about it ,by experience, sticking with friends  and country clubs that are there to have fun  and not be there waiting for new comers and members for credits ...............   if you know what i mean ........  one thing keeps me here no matter how much i read in post about  post like this one ...i dont play for $$$  so i am of no interest  to them ( Pengouins)......and i keep this game a game to intertaine me  in my older age .....the chalenge to better my game is all i need .............yes i am drunk again :) night all

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 2:18 AM

Midoh:

gone where ?

i still see them

search chi

have a look at the higher numbers

interesting new member if you follow the search through

like someone above says. never ending circle

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 2:33 AM

I wouldn't say I am cross, but mildly miffed perhaps.

The thing is I have been away for a few weeks or so and upon coming back to the pile, I find that cook has been over free with the carrots.

Now normally I wouldn't mind this excess, because Lambert usually knows when I am due to return but this time it was rather short notice, and so he clearly hasn't had time to clear things up to my entire satisfaction, and his salvation.

The thing is, the hound likes to worry the death out of carrots but being a lazy slob of a dog, he tends to leave evidence of such ruminative cogitation wheresoever Cook has been lax enough to hand them to him. Which is why my ante room, dressing room and study all bear the accusing remnant of his carrot adventures.

Now I am going to have to roll up my sleeves and pick all of this orange profligacy up by hand, since the Dyson refuses to play such arduous employ. The very act of my rolling up of sleeves, metaphorical or otherwise, always inspires Lambert to nervous acquiescence and I thus have a morning of watching him on hands and knees picking up carroty bits while simultaneously fighting off an excited dog who thinks all his dog Christmases have come at once, what with carrots and  Lambert to savage.

Housecleaning indeed.

Lizzie xx

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 3:11 AM

Happy National Carrot Day everybody!

http://youtu.be/Sbw-wuHNlqI

• Midoh
    200 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:45 AM

Wow! I did as instructed & lo & behold, the chi's are back. Some have joined in the last couple of days. The list keeps growing. I apologize to those that I might have given false hope. Seems odd that I could not find the chi's a couple of days ago & now they are back in force. I'm just going to give up on this multi account stuff, it is a winless battle.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:01 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Now I am going to have to roll up my sleeves and pick all of this orange profligacy up by hand, since the Dyson refuses to play such arduous employ.

Heh. With faces that look like they rear ended a cement truck and a keen sense of smell, Pugs make good carrot vacuums. Fortuitous it was, making the nose flush with the mouth as a result of this cement truck visitation, the Pug has a natural physique for seeking out and devouring those strewn nuggets (to them, anyway.) They are close to the ground and the nose leads directly to the mouth. Some are blessed with tongues of such length that the entire mouth is not quite big enough to totally encapsulate it. A small advantage, of sorts, to those Pugs so equipped. Should you deign to attach something long and firm to the collar of said Pug so as to control the direction of them, you could simulate a vacuum of sorts.

Those curly tails (a result of some other encounter, I suppose) are true indicators of the effeciency of the Pug in action. They wiggle like fat worms on a hook and tell you they are taking full advantage of their natural physique and total love of the carrot. All it takes is the smell and they're off, not realizing they have no taste buds and will devour anything around that carrot smell. Amazing little balls of nature.  ;-)

• PAGES
RSS