Forums

Help › Forums

More paranormals all up on Oakmont requires investigatings

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:58 PM (8 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 2:40 PM

A couple of days ago I was all up on Oakmont knocking some balls and whatnot and I saw this:

Look inside the red circle and tell me that's not either a centaur, or one of those sword-wielding skeletons that came up out of the ground in Jason and the Argonauts.

Then next up, a little later, I saw this:

You can click on the picture to enlarge it.  Now, tell me that's not a spaceship, beaming some light down to earth.  Or maybe beaming someone up???  Where's Yancy?  Anyone seen him lately?  He probably won't want to talk about it.

• remington4459
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 9:09 PM

watertower...lol

but your not the first

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 6:33 AM

remington4459:
    watertower

Don't be so stupid, that's the obvious answer.  Obvious, yet obvoiusly wrong!

No one heard from Yancy?  Oh boy!  Opy - git yer one-of-a-kind Yancyland Par 2.5 pine cone working overtime all up in thoose maps from quickymart and lets find that comman man fella and such.  And if yers a needin more maps from the quickymart, make sures yer gits the lady some more batteries for her new sander.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 7:46 AM

Most definitely a paranormable sighting!  Yah stare at it long enough it comes to yah.  mostly

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 7:54 AM

Now that is just plain brilliant !

And not a moan about WGT, or a dodgy meter in sight !

More please Gents !

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 9:48 AM

I knew it!  Thanks Andy for clearing that up.  It's been years since i've watched Jason Argonauts, but those skeletons are burnt into the brain.  Twas scary then, but even worse now in real virtual life.  And look at the size of it, it's at least as tall as me!!  Probably taller.  It's no wonder I missed my approach - left it 1ft from the hole.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:48 AM

lol theres  a few skeletons there with affro haircuts,do u take a packed  lunch with u mate and gaze around   the scenery on every shot  lol. :O)

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:49 AM

YancyCan      :O)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:58 PM

BustaSpliff:

YancyCan      :O)

Hello - My name is Yancy

Whats all going on up here?

RSS