Forums

Help › Forums

post has been deleted

Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:04 PM (53 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 7:33 PM

I feel your pain esssy, I'm shooting like a hack(a real Hack), not the Hacks that have a 62 avg after 2 games. I'll take all the beatings I get, if it's my mistakes. When the game takes control, it's a real pain in the A$$.

• Bobbysix
    90 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 10:08 PM

Esssy hope you have a good sence of humour,But what 9 did you shoot 77 on dont ever want to play that course LAUGH about it will never happen AGAIN  LOLLOLLOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:01 AM

esssy:
    56 balls thrown away the last 3 weeks thats great thats what i pay for COOL.

Hang in there Mate!

Give some Tour SD's a run for a week or so and have some fun!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:38 AM

esssy:
    56 balls thrown away the last 3 weeks thats great thats what i pay for COOL.

So you're not kidding when you said you spent $3000.  That's where all the $$ went!

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 7:14 AM

What exactly are happening when you play?

One would really need to put in an effort to shoot over 40 on 9 holes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 8:37 AM

Essay not sure if you are having same problem I have come across but there is time I have come on and it ovious the server is really busy and slow. The other day I had a hole 1st on BP, 5ft putt took 7 shots to get in got to 2nd and the meter for the life of me just would not do anything as the lag was horrible. On times like that you have to pack the bags and come back when things clicking because its ovious in this situation it is not you. Happens in the online world of games. I must say though shootin a 77 for the 1st 9 is impresive and will be hard to break a worse 9 for sure as a postive lol. Ding the dinger and happy hitting.

Mes.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:17 PM

Sounds like someone wanted to get rid of some excess golf balls in inventory.

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:43 PM

Kriztjan:

One would really need to put in an effort to shoot over 40 on 9 holes.

I did 60 when I played my very first 9 holes at STA :) . It was a multiplayer stroke game (4 random players). It took ages to finish the round and it was partly my fault :) .

Edit: Just noticed that the 77 of Esssy was on a 9 holes too (I thought it was 18 holes lol). Hard to believe it was not done on purpose... 8.5 shots per hole???

RSS