weres my credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:33 AM (5 replies)
  • jmb0222
    4 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 6:47 PM

credits not being updated
    03 Apr 2012 at 6:30 PM

on 4/2/2012 i played 9 hole skins game. i won all 9 skins, i did not get the credits added to my account, has any one else had this problem? wgt has taken credits from me because of disconnect problems. ok , i can deal with that,but when i finsh a round and wgt dosen't credit my account with credits i have won, to me all that is , is fraud. and when you go to customer support and try to get help, they do nothing but ingore you. how long can wgt get away with takking advantage of people. i for one am tired of wgt cheating me out of my money.

Edit Delete
  • Budman5
    42 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 7:41 PM

jmb0222:

i for one am tired of wgt cheating me out of my money.

Looks like you WERE cheated out of an education.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 10:18 PM

It can take up to a week for WGT customer service to respond due to the sheer volume of emails they receive...

At the very least it will take 72 hours..

Try to wait until after that time-frame to complain?

Hope they get it sorted out.

• MysticalScott
    4 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 10:50 PM

I have had similar problems with the credits. I tried earning the free credits watching the 5 silly commercials and rating them. At the end of 5 the screen said click here to redeem your 5 credits, I did then it said to refresh my screen to see the credits. I did. Wow, No credits. Thinking about contacting the advertisers and letting them know if their paying fot our credits to watch and rate their commercials in hopes of our purchasing their products they are not getting what they are paying for.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 2:49 AM

Budman5:
    Looks like you WERE cheated out of an education.

But,  WHERE would you suggest he gets a better one?  :-)

***edit***

Looks like he got the lesson,  since he re-posted this 2 minutes later lmao.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/96212.aspx

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 5:33 AM

Did you e-mail WGT or just write something on your blog and expect WGT to get it?

RSS