Forums

Help › Forums

Re: offers for credits

Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:08 PM (23 replies)
  • hackitup
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:24 AM

Dear WGT,

You should filter out the offers for credits to take surveys from " survey takers " who don't deliver what is promised.

For every one I try to fill out, they get all the information they want and then they say " We're sorry, you don't qualify for the survey " and I get no credits.

I believe this borders on " bait and switch " tactics which are clearly illegal. The offer is to complete a survey to get credits. I went through a survey today and answered about 25 questions clearly related to marketing and political opinions and was then told I did not qualify for the survey !!!!!!!  THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED - I GOT NOTHING.

Sincerely,

Hackitup (who will never take another survey again)

• jstrappit
    79 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:55 AM

Same here its all a scam do you know a good lawyer?wgt,abode and any other full of crap entity involved need to be looked into this is nowhere near good enough on any level.After playing for 3 years with absolutly no trouble AT ALL,im now looking at quitting the game and ill be out of pocket.As im out work with a back injury this was the only entertaiment i had.This is stealing!and must be stopped!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:11 AM

Extreme.  But WGT really should look closely at all their vendors of surveys.  They should require two things:

1.  Once a survey is started it should finish and reward full credits.  Period.

2. WGT players should only get to do each survey once!  Otherwise it is NOT a scientific survey.

• poopydog
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:08 PM

just spent 30 minutes completing survey from Newvista only to be advised right at the

end that a problem had occured therefore no credits, this is not the first time  this has

happend complete waste of time

RSS