Forums

Help › Forums

offers for credits

Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:08 PM (23 replies)
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:08 PM

Hi sml,

I'll get in touch with Gambit on your behalf, as I also said in an email to you.  We will keep you posted on what they let us know about the status of your offer.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:14 PM

WGTniv, I have to eat crow, and I'll be a stand-up man and admit when I'm wrong.

I'll be the first to post a positive response and say the offers do work. I did receive the 4 Cr.

Forgive me if I remain some what skeptical (from past experience), but to the members who want to take advantage of the free offers, the offers do work. Just be patient. 

Thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:18 PM

Richard,

Was there anything you had to do or change to be able to see the video or did it just not load properly that first time?

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:21 PM
    i just watched it and didnt recieve any yet but i will wait for it
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:30 PM

The video showed-up when I left clicked the offer in the upper-left hand screen, and I did watch the whole 30 second video and it even said the video was viewed, or something to that affect. I actually didn't do anything after I got that load screen and the Cr showed-up in my account.

I right clicked on where it said the video was viewed and that's when that error page came up. I don't think there's nothing wrong with the offer WGTniv.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:50 PM
    ok so im thinking there is some kind of issue with my acct because i have watched 3 videos on the offers section and i have watched them fully and still i have not recieved credits for any of them. Im wondering if its my firewall ir the fact that i use ip masking its just strange i dont get it
  • borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 6:58 PM

sml2611:

here is the ticket number #3453151 i also sent it to WTG customer service earlier today and have not heard anything back from them yet either

You will here from them, I had a problem with an offer and Gambit didn't seem to be doing much about it.. They said they were trying to verify my information. I emailed customer service and it didn't take very long after that fro gambit to pay out the offer.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 7:23 PM

ya i got the payout after 4 days but it still pisses me off that it took that long

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 3:33 AM

I did all the videos and got all the credits for them in just a few seconds after the video ended.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 6:06 AM

i have done all the videos also and have not recieved any of the credits but im glad they work for someone

RSS