Forums

Help › Forums

offers for credits

Fri, Aug 3 2012 12:08 PM (23 replies)
  • sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:26 AM

I figured this was a great way to kill 2 birds with one golf ball well as it turns out 2 days ago i completed the disney movie club offer and i still have not recieved the credits for doing so now i am fighint with the offers for credits people and its really beginning to get me pissed this offer was worth 2775 credits so if anyone has had similar problems let me know this is just crazy if they are going to offer these things than they need to come through with thier promise

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:16 AM

Hi sml,

If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here.  You'll need to click on the Offer Status tab to see the offers that are currently active for you.

This will send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers.  You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section.  Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:27 AM

i have done everything you suggested and my issue is that if its going to take this long then why would they say on the offer that it will take about 60 minutes they could easily aliviate the issues by stating that it could take a week then i wouldnt have even bothered I have sent them all the information regarding this if i knew in advance i would have just bought the credits and not bothered with the offer so i guess what im saying is stick to your word or dont bother at all and yes i am a bit angry about this so im sorry if i offended

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:45 PM

I just tried to get the 4 free Cr from watching the Svedka vodka ad and this is what I got for my troubles:

"There was an internal system error. The system administrators have been notified. Please try again later".

These ads for Cr do not work, and are a waste of perfectly good time. Even if you use your credit card to purchase a product to get the Cr, there's always a problem and you have to chase the company down through multiple e-mails to get them.

The link you provided WGTniv to get the Cr in case of a problem is confusing at best, but thanks in any event for a timely response for the members. I hope other members have better luck than I did.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 1:54 PM
    i got that with the raisinettes ad and never got the Cr for that but im not worries about 4cr and right now i dont think when i get the 2775 cr im gonna be satisfied i think its time for some good ole customer service and they can throw in either more Cr or give me a set of clubs or something this is taking way to long in the era of instant messaging and email
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:08 PM

Hi Richard,

I just watched the Svedka ad and a few others and received 4 credits for each one I didn't attempt to fast-forward through.  Perhaps try it again?

The ads definitely do work.  We actually have a very high success rate, you just won't see the successes because most people won't post "I completed an offer successfully."  They only post when there is a problem and thus it may appear that all offers have problems, but in reality most go through without a hitch.

Unfortunately there isn't a direct link to the offer status tab, so once you click the link provided you'll need to click the Offer Status tab to see your active offers.  From there you'll be able to submit a contact request.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:34 PM

Hi sml2611,

Gambit offers are provided by a third party vendor.  Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, the transaction that you made to complete a Gambit offer has to be verified by the Advertiser (in your case, the Disney movie club).  Once you create a support request, Gambit asks you for certain information, usually including a proof of purchase.  Once the advertiser confirms your purchase with Gambit, they will credit your WGT account.

Most of the time, these offers are fulfilled immediately upon completion, but sometimes there can be a hitch if your personal information cannot be easily verified.  Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you follow the steps outlined by WGTNiv, your account should be credited 2,775 WGT credits as soon as your information is verified.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:51 PM

Hi Admin

No offense but what part of this post did you not read i have done everything that was asked of me by gambit 2 days ago i hace sent them proof of my CC being charged and the confirmation email sent to me and my ip address so what am i supposed to do now ? I am trying to be patient but the money was spent it came out of my account 2 days ago yet i am still waiting for  the credits what would you do if the shoe was on the other foot yes i am angry because i am not getting any response from WTG customer service nor from Gambit the only party that has responded to me so far is the disney movie club

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:55 PM

What is your Gambit support request number?  If you provide us with it, we can try to reach out to Gambit and check on the status of this offer on your behalf.

• sml2611
    94 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:01 PM

here is the ticket number #3453151 i also sent it to WTG customer service earlier today and have not heard anything back from them yet either

RSS