Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TEAM YANCY PARANORMAL EXPLORERS VOICEMAILHOTLIN

Sat, Jun 23 2012 7:08 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:32 PM

JUST FYI: This number does not ring any phone--- I cant answer this line --- it just records your message for me to listen to and whatnots. - then sends to my main communication  hub via USB donglers,

You can call about anything you see all up here on the wgt.com or to ask me wheres the best price on a 4-pack of dueraflame fireplacve logs?

I encourage any/all WGTers to call anytime about anything,

Please call and leave a message with any sightns' info.
    TEAM YANCY PARANORMABLES MESSAGINS LINE:
    503-217-4446

THX - MY NAME IS YANCY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:35 PM

Win1Soon:

Look I'm not sayin.... but, I'm say you might want to dive into this one. Cause  I'm thinking maybe. Pod spots. Crop circles idk. Yancy your team got this?!!!e

WOW...........nice find of what must be a "hotspot fer the paranormals and such". Can you send us along some more spicifics and whatnots. TEAM YANCY wants to do this investigationables, but wanna start out full of the infos appropriated.

THX -- My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 6:22 PM

YancyCan:

JUST FYI: This number does not ring any phone--- I cant answer this line --- it just records your message for me to listen to and whatnots. - then sends to my main communication  hub via USB donglers,

You can call about anything you see all up here on the wgt.com or to ask me wheres the best price on a 4-pack of dueraflame fireplacve logs?

I encourage any/all WGTers to call anytime about anything,

Please call and leave a message with any sightns' info.
    TEAM YANCY PARANORMABLES MESSAGINS LINE:
    503-217-4446

THX - MY NAME IS YANCY

BETAMODE ON THE HOTLINE IS DONE ---- ENTERING OMEGA PHASE 2.8 --- SPECIAL THANKS TO OPY FOR THE CONFIRMABLES!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 7:08 PM

YancyCan:

Win1Soon:

Look I'm not sayin.... but, I'm say you might want to dive into this one. Cause  I'm thinking maybe. Pod spots. Crop circles idk. Yancy your team got this?!!!e

WOW...........nice find of what must be a "hotspot fer the paranormals and such". Can you send us along some more spicifics and whatnots. TEAM YANCY wants to do this investigationables, but wanna start out full of the infos appropriated.

THX -- My name is Yancy

CAN YOU REMIND ME AND SUCH WHERE THIS BE, I DONT KNOW WHY IM USING CAPS FOR THIS...........IM NOT SAYIN ITS ALIENS. BUT.......

THX - MY NAME IS YANCY

• PAGES
RSS