Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legend

Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:26 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 2:17 PM

Congrats ladzris, well done. It is really interesting now. All my frustrations went out the window when I made Legend. I don't expect to be a great player on here at all. A large percentage of my best friends here are Legend. When playing AS games, I felt like I was cheating driving from the TM tees. Now we are on the same page and I can take my beating without the ladies tees comments. Enjoy the new views.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:24 AM

CerinoDevoti:

ladzrls:

Hey all

So made today after some 9 hole RG and some 9 hole games with work friends, altho im happy as my ranked rounds are mostly over 18 holes untill i get new driver ill be just enjoying the new views.

been good fun along the way and  played some excellent golf and learned from the not so good golf. lookin forward to the par 3s on some courses, and will get some good practice in on long shots with the clubs ive got.

Delighted that i managed to make it and superbly delighted i took advice from work mates to start playing this game, b4 in golf games i played TW on the PS3 and was real good at that game and though that was the best there is to tryin to create golf gaming experience this game tops the lot. A superb game. And as far as some of the low scores go i worked hard for em and learned what not to do and how to mange my way around.

So b4 i go take a wee look at my stats guys n gals and let me know what you think and how you see me doing in legend status, driver(lvl 59 g20) gonna let me down but till i can get that top dog at lvl 90 im keepin it, it took me from  master to here and those g20 lvl 59 irons where and stil are superb for me, those 200 cred wedges are demons aswell. 

tks to all who read and comment

again brillaint game WGT

BEST REGARDS

ladzrls

.ps will the average reset from 61?

Kudos on the jump to the tips. Yes your average will reset but this is the time to ignore it. You're on the top step so the average won't get you anything.  Enjoy playing from the tips and be sure to play each course full 18 holes soon. Only from the tips can you get the best sense of design and rhythm of each course. If you read the hole descriptions now they matter. The trouble is in your play instead of behind your tee shots. St A has a great feel to it from the tips so enjoy your rounds without thinking about average anymore.

tks for advive there cerinodevoti and yes the views are interesting to say the least. also gonna have to place me ball where i want it on the green instead of just aiming for pin and not bother which side of 6ft it is on, played oakmount yesterday and managed to scrape a 66, which not outstandind i was happy with, altho a good few birdies had a look at the hole and decided to not go in..

regards

ladzrls

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:26 AM

renniw52:

Congrats ladzris, well done. It is really interesting now. All my frustrations went out the window when I made Legend. I don't expect to be a great player on here at all. A large percentage of my best friends here are Legend. When playing AS games, I felt like I was cheating driving from the TM tees. Now we are on the same page and I can take my beating without the ladies tees comments. Enjoy the new views.

lol renniw52 i hope they didnt bait you to much on the kiddies tees, and yes oakmount is a different beast on the legend tees, forget the 61 i could shoot from TM tees it was a hard fought 66 from the tips.

have fun renni

regards

ladzrls

• PAGES
RSS