Help › Forums

Legend

Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:26 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 4:47 PM

Hey all

So made today after some 9 hole RG and some 9 hole games with work friends, altho im happy as my ranked rounds are mostly over 18 holes untill i get new driver ill be just enjoying the new views.

been good fun along the way and  played some excellent golf and learned from the not so good golf. lookin forward to the par 3s on some courses, and will get some good practice in on long shots with the clubs ive got.

Delighted that i managed to make it and superbly delighted i took advice from work mates to start playing this game, b4 in golf games i played TW on the PS3 and was real good at that game and though that was the best there is to tryin to create golf gaming experience this game tops the lot. A superb game. And as far as some of the low scores go i worked hard for em and learned what not to do and how to mange my way around.

So b4 i go take a wee look at my stats guys n gals and let me know what you think and how you see me doing in legend status, driver(lvl 59 g20) gonna let me down but till i can get that top dog at lvl 90 im keepin it, it took me from  master to here and those g20 lvl 59 irons where and stil are superb for me, those 200 cred wedges are demons aswell. 

tks to all who read and comment

again brillaint game WGT

BEST REGARDS

ladzrls

.ps will the average reset from 61?

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:16 PM

well done buddy i posted on your wall, i must say you have played some good stuff as ive seen on your cards last few weeks im still to get a game with you lol..hope you shoot well its a whole new game im not even thinking about it for a while i ll go slow on the tm for a bit im not near ready lol..congrats once again..scotty.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 5:21 PM

scottishbloke:

well done buddy i posted on your wall, i must say you have played some good stuff as ive seen on your cards last few weeks im still to get a game with you lol..hope you shoot well its a whole new game im not even thinking about it for a while i ll go slow on the tm for a bit im not near ready lol..congrats once again..scotty.

tks m8 and the courses gonna be intersting for sure

hopefully we can shoot some soon and take a course down a peg or 2, looking at your average looks like you be there soon aswell

have fun m8 and enjoy

regards

ladzrls

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 6:03 PM

congrats ladzrls .. well done

ur avg will reset now yes ..

as far as your sticks are concerned i can only tell u my own way of thinking .. i would get the lvl81 G20 since leveling up now takes some time, as u know ..

irons ? i used the lvl59 g20's untill about 3 days before i hit legend .. they did a fine job for me .. they are great clubs for sure .. but i got the Burners, fearing the fast meter of course, but they are awesome irons, much better than the g20's .. just a matter of getting used to the faster meter .. i play single hole practise all the time hitting them up & down the fairway .. slowly getting used to mtr speed .. these B's took me to legend & will stick with them for sure .. longer distances & better stopping power than g20's .. which u'll need ..

enjoy the 220yd + par 3's .. lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 7:37 PM

ladzrls, congrats and enjoy!

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:45 AM

chris5214:

congrats ladzrls .. well done

ur avg will reset now yes ..

as far as your sticks are concerned i can only tell u my own way of thinking .. i would get the lvl81 G20 since leveling up now takes some time, as u know ..

irons ? i used the lvl59 g20's untill about 3 days before i hit legend .. they did a fine job for me .. they are great clubs for sure .. but i got the Burners, fearing the fast meter of course, but they are awesome irons, much better than the g20's .. just a matter of getting used to the faster meter .. i play single hole practise all the time hitting them up & down the fairway .. slowly getting used to mtr speed .. these B's took me to legend & will stick with them for sure .. longer distances & better stopping power than g20's .. which u'll need ..

enjoy the 220yd + par 3's .. lol

tks for the advice, will probally just get the g20 81 driver and that can keep me tickin along untill lvl 90

oh and those par 3s are gonna be fun

regards

ladzrls

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:45 AM

mkg335:

ladzrls, congrats and enjoy!

ty, and as for enjoy.. ihope so sir

regards

ladzrls

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 7:53 AM

Big Congrats ,  you will enjoy  the Legend  tier,  its the best so far for me ......:)    Francois

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 11:26 AM

frappefort:

Big Congrats ,  you will enjoy  the Legend  tier,  its the best so far for me ......:)    Francois

ty francois

hope i do enjoy and if i dont at first at least i will be learning

regrds

ladzrls

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 1:14 PM

ladzrls:

Hey all

So made today after some 9 hole RG and some 9 hole games with work friends, altho im happy as my ranked rounds are mostly over 18 holes untill i get new driver ill be just enjoying the new views.

been good fun along the way and  played some excellent golf and learned from the not so good golf. lookin forward to the par 3s on some courses, and will get some good practice in on long shots with the clubs ive got.

Delighted that i managed to make it and superbly delighted i took advice from work mates to start playing this game, b4 in golf games i played TW on the PS3 and was real good at that game and though that was the best there is to tryin to create golf gaming experience this game tops the lot. A superb game. And as far as some of the low scores go i worked hard for em and learned what not to do and how to mange my way around.

So b4 i go take a wee look at my stats guys n gals and let me know what you think and how you see me doing in legend status, driver(lvl 59 g20) gonna let me down but till i can get that top dog at lvl 90 im keepin it, it took me from  master to here and those g20 lvl 59 irons where and stil are superb for me, those 200 cred wedges are demons aswell. 

tks to all who read and comment

again brillaint game WGT

BEST REGARDS

ladzrls

.ps will the average reset from 61?

Kudos on the jump to the tips. Yes your average will reset but this is the time to ignore it. You're on the top step so the average won't get you anything.  Enjoy playing from the tips and be sure to play each course full 18 holes soon. Only from the tips can you get the best sense of design and rhythm of each course. If you read the hole descriptions now they matter. The trouble is in your play instead of behind your tee shots. St A has a great feel to it from the tips so enjoy your rounds without thinking about average anymore.

• PAGES
RSS