Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New course in progress

Fri, May 14 2010 11:59 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RRRussell
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:41 AM

Why couldn't they use a 360 degree camera?

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:48 AM

Richard4168:

That's some interesting stuff. WGT should be on that show, "How stuff is made".

Doublemochaman:

Good point Richard.  Or maybe they should be a challenge on Mythbusters.  Myth = It should only take a week or so to photograph and develop a new HD golf course.  Jamie could use his cell phone to photograph a golf course and Adam could tweak them on his laptop.

Is it sad that I'd watch both of these?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:51 AM

Doublemochaman:

Jamie could use his cell phone to photograph a golf course and Adam could tweak them on his laptop.

The only problem is at the end they would just blow up the course.......BOOM....no more Pebble Beach.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 9:25 AM

Blowing up Pebble Beach could be its own reward.  There's a particular tree from the 14th fairway I'd like to get my hands on.  So hopefully we get to pick through the rubble.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 9:00 PM

YankeeJim:

I'm betting it's more Oakmont. They have the base and he's back getting the finer views. Something like that. He managed to spin SA into a couple of trips over there, opportunist that he is.  ;-)

And he didn't even ask me to come along and carry his luggage. Darn him!!! LOL

• juanpg
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 11:59 AM
    They should make 18-hole Wolf Creek
  • PAGES
RSS