Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What the hell!!!!?!??! Putting affects durability???

Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:32 AM (36 replies)
  • lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:34 AM

How do you get the zoom to show up by the ball?

• drmoose
    3,540 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:35 AM

bpierce,

Thanks, yes, that informaton has already been posted numerous times, and even re-quoted by WGT mods. Yet 10 days into the tournament, they are still "looking into it" Not wanting to sound too cynical here, but, I can't help feeling if the cash were flowing the other way it may be more of a priority with them

Doc

• TarheelsRule
    5,554 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:42 AM

Only in the WGT putting challenge and they are working on that I assume.

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 7:18 AM

Hey,

nearly 3 month now ... and the bug isn't fixed.

I just want to remember wgt to fix this bug soon! Or do I get some balls extra from wgt because of this bug? ;-)

Normally I can play 5 to 6 9-hole-rounds with one Nike-Ball, since three month one ball reaches at least for 3 rounds ...

Please, wgt: FIX THIS BUG!!!

Best regards,

Robbie

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:00 AM

I believe the bug was only present in the putting challenge and that was fixed thanks to WGTIcon a while back.  I think you are mistaken.

Besides, according to your activities list Robbie, the last time you purchased balls was on August 19th!  Since that time you've logged ~130 9-hole rounds!!  Can't be all THAT bad.

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:14 AM

Hey andyson,

thanks for your answer.

But today I played two 9-hole-rounds, starting with new balls and then a 18-hole-round. After hole 11 I already needed a new ball and the reason wasn't a stroke in the water ... ;-))) I hope I didn't forget one 18 round, but I don't think so.

For me it feels, the bug isn't fixed ... But I apologize of course if I'm wrong.

I'll have another look at the durability of the balls. :-)

Btw: I always buy 30 balls and I still have some Callayways in my bag, which I use every 4th/ 5th round ... ;-)

Best regards,

Robbie

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:32 AM

Aha!   there's your problem.......dirty balls    :)

RSS