Forums

Help › Forums

Putting affects durability? It does!

Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:32 AM (36 replies)
  • deadcovers
    103 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:05 AM

i've lost my wind and swing sounds! help. and level of volume. real quiet.have to turn my speakers way up.fix it that's all.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2012 2:07 PM

deadcovers:

i've lost my wind and swing sounds! help. and level of volume. real quiet.have to turn my speakers way up.fix it that's all.

This really is the wrong post to ask that question but...

This happens to me too. I lose my Volume for no reason, don't know why this happens.

On your game screen click 'Menu" then click 'Game Settings' or 'Options'... 

Click the 'Audio' tab at the top right hand side..........  your volume might be turned down low.

-Roger

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 5:08 AM

WGT saying they were not aware of the problem, that putts affected durability is a bunch of $^$^$^&&^.    Just image all the extra money made by having this feature.  I cant cuss anytime soon because I promised icon i would be good.  So just let me say this.   No response from WGT = $%&$%&  and the fact that no one at WGT knew that the putts were lowering ball life even more gosh darn motherluving bovine dung!!!!!!! 

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 6:47 AM

plim:

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball.

so if its true that the durability is decreasing during the ctth putting comp we are all being duped.

I thought that putts never counted against the "durability", and argued the fact on my CC forums, but was told quite unequivocally by my Captain that he had counted every stroke with a ball and it was consistent that the putts were being counted...The greed of WGT knows no bounds!!! they must have some Morgan Stanley/Wall street Shysters on the board now.

Pure and blatant theft..call the police/lawyers

• xMarxdspot
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 7:28 AM

WTF? WGT!  I took a penalty on # 17 St. Andrews where my ball took a bad bounce and flew off the back end of the green onto the tee box of #18.  Now i can understand the one stroke penalty but to take the ball out of my bag as if lost in a pond or in the woods is a complete FARSE!!!  We all pay good money for your golf balls and you abuse our intrigue, of this game by taking advantage of us in a ridiculous manner (this only to name one)  This obvious flaw or oversight must be addressed.  REALISM is what your trying to achieve?  Well this not only unreal it's THIEVERY!

• drmoose
    3,540 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 8:38 AM

I am beginning to suspect the WGT is too busy counting all that extra money to fix the problem,

Doc

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 9:07 AM

yeah i always putt a ball out of play in real life wgt.i thought you were going for a more realistic approach well why not give us a spaceship!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 9:12 AM

I've worked over the years for a couple of companies that were either bought out or went belly-up.  WGTs actions lately are very much like a company struggling to add quick $$ to meet payroll or otherwise stay afloat while the final touches are put on the atttempt to sell the company or pull the plug.

I hope I'm totally wrong.

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:23 AM

Guys, do you mean evidence like this to prove putts don't count in ball durability? jk

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:24 AM

bpierce749:

Guys, do you mean evidence like this to prove putts don't count in ball durability? jk

sorry that didn't come out, here

Picture

RSS