Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Videos or lack of ?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 6 2013 1:52 AM (22 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 2:19 AM

Sorry folks, after reading this post again, i realised i made a brain fart, lol.

I get 7 views a day from videos, and if im lucky, i get to watch a video for 2 credits each as well. That works out at 103 credits for every 2 weeks on here. As i use 250 credit balls, it then works out at over a month to earn enough for 1 sleeve of balls.

It kinda kicks you in the gut when you see folks moaning about only earning around 90 credits a day, lol. And this is on the low end for some, as others earn a lot more than that.

Ah well, i will carry on regardless. Nothing i can do about it, but when WGT tell you "we are improving the ways to earn more credits" every couple of months, only to see it get worse sometimes, then it just sucks big time.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 12:46 AM

Unbelievable, i posted here about videos on the 2nd, and since then i havent had 1 video to view for credits. Looks like i shot myself in the foot. WGT noticed i was earning 2 credits a day (yes, 2 credits) from that post, and decided to put a stop to it?

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 1:52 AM

This side of the world same thing,no videos not even the (yes,2 credits) ones. :-(

RSS