Re: Meter Lag - Help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:48 PM (23 replies)
  • WayanCaDua
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:07 AM

Sleestack88:

pjctas0822:

ITS A FLASH PROBLEM. Goto BUG section in this forum wich the moderators would direct them to the link discussing reverting your FLASH player back to the older version. All yalls fixes lie in FLASH not WGT, Not Gamebooster, NOT Tweaks etc etc etc...If you have just started experiencing these meter issues in the past few days its a FLASH problem.

Thanks for pointing this out 0822.  Did just what you suggested and it resolved my issue.  For the rest that's still got the problem I recommend you follow the directions or if that's not possible try googling Flash bug fixes or Flash Crashes and just follow the directions.

I had done what was instructed and voila problem was resolved ...UNTIL the last couple of days.Now the meter issue is back and it is WORSE.

It will occasionally work when I play alone but if I am in a tournament or match play forget it. I paid good credits to play Cabo and meter problem was horrible.

OPEN LETTER TO WGT 

PLEASE:

- Acknowledge this problem

- Address the issue with members in a forthright manner

- Instruct support person on how to communicate on this issue. If I get told to play the tutorials one more time I will completely lose it.

I am PAYING hard earned cash to play here. I spend far more than I could ever earn by doing the free credit offers. Being blown off by support is unacceptable. Pretending the problem does not exist WILL LOSE YOU MONEY.

As you can see, my patience is wearing thin. I have a group of people ready blow WGT off and go play EA Golf. I WOULD RATHER NOT. I enjoy the members here and the competition as well.

PLEASE DO THE SMART THING.

Acknowledge this problem, let us know what is being done to address it and please improve support recommendations.

• jimoldfart
    131 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 1:06 PM

My problem seems to be the meter will just stop in the middle of return swing no where close to ding. The first time I thought I might have touched it but not after three. This of course gives me the greatest duck hook youve ever seen. Its happened three times in last two days so Im down three nikes lol.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:48 PM

WayanCaDua:

OPEN LETTER TO WGT 

PLEASE:

- Acknowledge this problem

- Address the issue with members in a forthright manner

- Instruct support person on how to communicate on this issue. If I get told to play the tutorials one more time I will completely lose it.

I am PAYING hard earned cash to play here. I spend far more than I could ever earn by doing the free credit offers. Being blown off by support is unacceptable. Pretending the problem does not exist WILL LOSE YOU MONEY.

As you can see, my patience is wearing thin. I have a group of people ready blow WGT off and go play EA Golf. I WOULD RATHER NOT. I enjoy the members here and the competition as well.

PLEASE DO THE SMART THING.

Feel ya pain man..trawled the south coast of Spain today,to try & find an English speaking IT person(my Spanish is not good enough to talk to a native about flash issues)I've got to the point now of just shrugging it off..done all I can..so..what ya gonna do..?? Pity..gr8 game  Andy

RSS