Forums

Help › Forums

Meter Lag - Help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:48 PM (23 replies)
  • WayanCaDua
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:31 PM

Has anyone noticed a complete change in how the meter reacts to a mouse click?

I recently upgraded my clubs...took some time to get used of the new meter speed and really like them. 

Today I log in and the meter has a lag reacting to mouse click and are now almost unusable. My old clubs that are still in my bag (Putter, 3 Wood, Cleveland Wedges) are all experiencing the same issue. I logged in from a different computer to make sure my laptop was not the issue and had the same issue.

I have also been consistently using the same balls.

Is this just me or is this related to the upgrade or...?

Thanks!

• Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 2:07 PM

WayanCaDua:

Has anyone noticed a complete change in how the meter reacts to a mouse click?

I recently upgraded my clubs...took some time to get used of the new meter speed and really like them. 

Today I log in and the meter has a lag reacting to mouse click and are now almost unusable. My old clubs that are still in my bag (Putter, 3 Wood, Cleveland Wedges) are all experiencing the same issue. I logged in from a different computer to make sure my laptop was not the issue and had the same issue.

I have also been consistently using the same balls.

Is this just me or is this related to the upgrade or...?

Thanks!

Logged in today to play and experienced the same thing.  It's the first time I've experienced it on my laptop and immediately tried to clean up my hard drive but still no luck.  I don't know if it's the internet connection I'm trying to use or what exactly because I am in a different location than my home connection.  It's absolutely killing me because the first thing I did this morning was sign up for three ready go's.  At this point it looks as though I've just lost 500 credits because the damn game is useless today.

• derjohvan
    1,161 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:41 PM

My meter is jumpy as hell, never had this problem, It is consistent every hole

• grizzwaldo52
    7 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:13 PM

Thought it was just me!  Got out of my game after my 1st shot.  At least I didnt lose a ball lol.  Cant wait to try the pins at Kiawah , but impossible to play as it is.  Hope they figure out whats up.

• lambo7
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:14 PM

same here - worst ever...

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:21 PM

Meter issues here as well. The meter will not stop near the ding. I either have to stop it before the line in front of the ding or it stops near the line after the ding if I click it close to the ding. Lost 2 golf balls in a CTTH trying to get my consecutive days bonus.

Don't think I'll play anything else; I'll try again tomorrow and see if it's any better.

• Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:27 PM

srellim234:

Meter issues here as well. The meter will not stop near the ding. I either have to stop it before the line in front of the ding or it stops near the line after the ding if I click it close to the ding. Lost 2 golf balls in a CTTH trying to get my consecutive days bonus.

Don't think I'll play anything else; I'll try again tomorrow and see if it's any better.

That's the only solution for me as well, try again tomorrow.  I've tried every thing I know to do and it's not helped a bit.  Like you I was really hoping to keep that consecutive days bonus points.  Sucks I'm going to lose it.  What can you do?

• eaglejlake
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:37 PM

Well well well join the club. I am a daily master and noticed immediately the "strobe effect" " regarding the meter swing this am. I generally ball strike perfect swing at least 9/ 18 holes not going to happen today. Hope you read this techs for WGT thanks for the post and complaint! Jim

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:37 PM

I've never had meter issues on the game since starting, after the update there is a big delay between me clicking the mouse and the meter stopping. I've cleared all cache's, disabled flash auto update, enabled an older version as suggested in another thread and no help.

Currently I use chrome for WGT only, run gamebooster when playing, don't do anything else while playing and still can't stop it!

Help us WGT...

• Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:46 PM

barbarella24:

I've never had meter issues on the game since starting, after the update there is a big delay between me clicking the mouse and the meter stopping. I've cleared all cache's, disabled flash auto update, enabled an older version as suggested in another thread and no help.

Currently I use chrome for WGT only, run gamebooster when playing, don't do anything else while playing and still can't stop it!

Help us WGT...

I took the advice in another thread about this issue and downloaded gamebooster but to no avail it didn't clear up the problem.  In fact I even purchased the new speed booster they came out with today thinking maybe that might have something to do with it.  As that turned out it was a wasted 125 credits down the drain.  All my problems started today.  Up until today I've had no issues for the most part.

RSS