• kingpin82
    145 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:50 PM

my meter is screwed tooo

shame WGT, get it fixed

• kool12
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:16 PM

my meter just started like floating and wont stop when I click cannot play like this

• ELCOMPE
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:20 PM

Game is basically unplayable for me. Lost golf balls you name it...no fun...I've only played for a week and was just getting where I could play even par and now I can't even hit the green, No fun playing with the swing meter wacked....

• ELCOMPE
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:38 PM

Guys,

Try downloading PaleMoon (Browser) it fixed the issue for me.. I suspect the issue is with Chrome?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:56 PM

Sleestack- Just hit a lob wedge on a CTTH for 9 holes to get the consecutive bonus and not lose any golf balls. Not going to put you on any leaderboards but so what? They're sweepstakes tourneys.

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:16 PM

ELCOMPE:

Guys,

Try downloading PaleMoon (Browser) it fixed the issue for me.. I suspect the issue is with Chrome?

I will try it but...why do I need to keep trying different browsers? I've gone from ie9 (profile & message viewing problem) to comodo (not displaying the info on the left hand side) to chrome. Now another new one!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:35 AM

ITS A FLASH PROBLEM. Goto BUG section in this forum wich the moderators would direct them to the link discussing reverting your FLASH player back to the older version. All yalls fixes lie in FLASH not WGT, Not Gamebooster, NOT Tweaks etc etc etc...If you have just started experiencing these meter issues in the past few days its a FLASH problem.

• Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:08 PM

pjctas0822:

ITS A FLASH PROBLEM. Goto BUG section in this forum wich the moderators would direct them to the link discussing reverting your FLASH player back to the older version. All yalls fixes lie in FLASH not WGT, Not Gamebooster, NOT Tweaks etc etc etc...If you have just started experiencing these meter issues in the past few days its a FLASH problem.

Thanks for pointing this out 0822.  Did just what you suggested and it resolved my issue.  For the rest that's still got the problem I recommend you follow the directions or if that's not possible try googling Flash bug fixes or Flash Crashes and just follow the directions.

• Lizard1943
    16 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:54 PM

Yep started about a week ago with no changes in clubs or anything else. My mouse click is so far off  that  I can't play at all. Most of  the time meter does not react to mouse click. Sent notice to WGT so far no response.

• beezwhiz
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 4:51 AM

Thank you Thank you. I have been racking my brain for 2 days. I am unable to play on my laptop now. I thought it was my computer and was shutting down services, deleting programs, etc, no difference. This is only occurring on WGT gameplay. What is going on?

RSS