Help › Forums

Re: Unplayable

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:51 PM (26 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 7:59 PM

GarryEdkins:

Hey Jonny, maybe its a N East of England thing, i'm a Hammers fan living in sunny Darlo mate!

From Northallerton...Anyway  lmao @ these posts...are Funny..Got loads to say But  just got a 'formal warning'...So looks like I'M the one who has to STFU.. (got grassed up)..if I copied/pasted everything that was slightly 'below the belt' that I've ever heard,to wgt..They would be inundated with E-Mails & wouldn't be as responsive to flash/meter probs as they were ????? !!!! Andy..

• DrUBennett
    41 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:51 PM

billcliff:

how funny it is that out of all the people who play this game there is a small percentage who moan its wgt's fault.Nobody makes you play you do that by choice i play everyday,sure there are bad shots 90% are my fault but its a virtual game live with it.Relax you dont have to pay money to play if your upset don't play ,simple as that.

Sounds like an answer that Sponsor Pay would give.  It doesn't matter who is at fault. Fix the problem. They are making plenty of $$ on this game. (Oh yes they do!) When people are investing money, then make sure it works correctly. When will you learn that you don't mess with peoples $$?

• GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:07 AM

Still Unplayable

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 4:12 AM

boroJohnny wrote the following post at 08-09-2012 3:32 PM:

peoch:

Do it like this. instal the COMODO DRAGON and go back to the old version of ADOBE FLASH that one whith 268 in the end and thath will sort it out for u. And stop crying lol

What version of stupid are you, let me say one more time' DID ALL THAT'

but did not do it correctly 99% of us must be idiots we got it right!!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 6:53 AM

billcliff:

boroJohnny wrote the following post at 08-09-2012 3:32 PM:

peoch:

Do it like this. instal the COMODO DRAGON and go back to the old version of ADOBE FLASH that one whith 268 in the end and thath will sort it out for u. And stop crying lol

What version of stupid are you, let me say one more time' DID ALL THAT'

but did not do it correctly 99% of us must be idiots we got it right!!

+10...Just imagine....A bloke getting all riled up calling E1 else Morons &  Idiots that were smart enough to figure out  a simple fix to something...now that's too funny....

One of the 99% Idiots

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:00 AM

I totally uninstalled chrome, reloaded and it still came back with old version 11.3.31.225, I can't get to the 11.3.300.268, IFEELSOFAKINGWETODDDID

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:16 AM

Sparky1047:
    PLENTY OF TRAINING

We shall see about that

SIT SPARKY

did it work?

• RSS