Help › Forums

Unplayable

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:51 PM (26 replies)
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:39 AM

+2....LOL

Hey gents we aren't the ones with the problems...We fixed ours along with about 99% of the other folks on here... So enjoy your complaining if that's what ya'll want to do...The only Knickers your getting twisted are you own.

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 12:42 PM

GarryEdkins:

Hey Jonny, maybe its a N East of England thing, i'm a Hammers fan living in sunny Darlo mate!

hahahaha not really I'm down in your neck of the Woods, surrounded by Pearly Queens lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 1:30 PM

Actually it is a bit disturbing. I'm losing balls all of a sudden, in places I have never seen since joining WGT. I'll never get my avg down as a Legend using starter balls, but looks like that is what I'll have to play. Oh well, just another day when you never know what is next.

• TicaMC03
    36 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 2:06 PM

Welcome to WGT and the way they do business......and thats all it is....BUSINESS!

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 2:07 PM

Amen. Lets move on. WGT did post fixes. Lets go watch the real golfers play on tv.

Chewy

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 3:26 PM

Do it like this. instal the COMODO DRAGON and go back to the old version of ADOBE FLASH that one whith 268 in the end and thath will sort it out for u. And stop crying lol

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 3:32 PM

peoch:

Do it like this. instal the COMODO DRAGON and go back to the old version of ADOBE FLASH that one whith 268 in the end and thath will sort it out for u. And stop crying lol

What version of stupid are you, let me say one more time' DID ALL THAT'

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 3:42 PM

when you said update one day ,then go back two days.Is not really saying .you went back to the old version of flash. You are assuming we got what you meant.So don't be an a$$ .and call everyone stupid........And not the best way to ask for help in the help forum

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 4:22 PM

I have some old version 11.3.31.225, I have tried to get rid of it and load the 11.3.300.268, every time I un install the old version and reload the new one, it goes back to the old one. I know I'm stupid but I'm not dumb. Someone help, my game is atrocious. Or maybe I'm not dumb but just stupid. The only thing I know about a computer is play now and buy credits.

• Sparky1047
    363 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 6:33 PM

Simply click Disable  on Shockwave Flash, Version: 11,3,31,225 and then click the box that says Always Allowed for Shockwave Flash, Version: 11,3,300,268. I conducted this recommended fix the first time it was offered by WGT and I haven't had a problem since. And, there is one thing for sure, if I can do it then anyone can do it, because I'm a computer nerd !!! I can follow instructions though, BEEN MARRIED FOR 37 YEARS !!!! PLENTY OF TRAINING !!!!        LOL

Sparky

RSS