Forums

Help › Forums

Unplayable

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:51 PM (26 replies)
  • GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:52 AM

On Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, surely its up to WGT to sort this *** out?

Any chance of a refund of the money i have wasted on this game???

Ha.....thought not.

Ridiculous

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 6:28 AM

Got to agree with ya Garry, done everything our forum (NOT WGT) has suggested, thanks for all your help guys, but today this is unplayable, what a crock of sh1t this morning. Have WGT any one else to blame this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NAH 

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:34 AM

Did either of you see this thread?

View article...

I didn't think so!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 10:41 AM

First and formost.....Nobody twists your arm to spend any money on this site..We all do by choice, willingly and knowingly that we will lose some and if we don't want to spend $ then we can play with the free stuff.

Secondly by now there has been so many threads posted to fix game play and also make people aware of Chrome updates yesterday that monkeyed once again with game play that if you still have problems then you are the ones kind of at fault by now for not keeping up with things.

Thirdly If you think this site as scammers, rip offs etc. what the hell are you still playing it for.. That choice is also up to you.

Just calling a spade a spade as I see it....Fire away gents.

• GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 10:50 AM

B*llux, i spent money before i realised just how poor the game was(have a look at the last time i BOUGHT credits)

So i'm supposed to update one day, yet go two days back the next, the whole thing is a big F*ck Up and at the end of the day its down to WGT, its THEIR game and its up to THEM to make it playable.

They should have an apology thread, explaining just what they are doing to sort things out, players are losing money with lost balls and such, its a complete and utter joke.

Stop brown nosing Oldbayrunner, you will not get any free credits and they will still not love you!

• AlanIce
    245 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 10:58 AM

Switched to Maxthon 3 browser, as more experienced players suggested on other threads, works great for me. Loading is fast and play is very smooth.

Give it a try!

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:17 AM

Did you see my thread?????' DID ALL THAT' what part of this english language are you having moronic trouble reading

• GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:24 AM

Hey Jonny, maybe its a N East of England thing, i'm a Hammers fan living in sunny Darlo mate!

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:24 AM

how funny it is that out of all the people who play this game there is a small percentage who moan its wgt's fault.Nobody makes you play you do that by choice i play everyday,sure there are bad shots 90% are my fault but its a virtual game live with it.Relax you dont have to pay money to play if your upset don't play ,simple as that.

RSS