Help › Forums

Re: New here

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 19 2012 3:26 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • marzdin
    8 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 2:31 AM

been playig awhile now many many games in a month . when do u hit tour pro ,,, and does leveling go with your avg or points or both ?

• TonyMcCann
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 8:15 AM

Thanks

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 9:04 AM

marzdin:

been playig awhile now many many games in a month . when do u hit tour pro ,,, and does leveling go with your avg or points or both ?

Leveling (1 ... 115 ...) goes with the XP points, while the tiers (Pro, Tour Pro...) go with the average.

See "Changing Tiers" over there ==>

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 3:10 PM

Hey Tony, so how do you like the Asylum? I got a new yoyo today, and they said I can eat in the morning. Oh and I have one green ball too. I'm in cabin 6, cell, sorry , room nbr 12,742. hope your having fun, I got a new golf helmet too, for good behavior.

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 3:26 PM

alosso:

TonyMcCann:

Thanks Peelcat. How do I find you? not sure how to do that

1) click on his name in this thread

2) Menu WGT Community - WGT Players: Type a part of the name in the search area and click on the name coming up below.

Both ways bring you to his profile where you can leave a message on the wall, invite as a friend...

If you invite as friend and he accepts, then you can send him private messages

I've learned the hard way, don't bother trying to chip from 2nd cut of rough. The ball will go about 1-2 yards.

• PAGES
RSS