Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT eating my balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:30 PM (37 replies)
  • Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:57 AM

210 to green little wind ,shoot 180 yd club flys over green into water, next line is wgt this is your last ball would you like to purchase another sleeve of balls for $500

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:53 AM

So what if you saw my deleted post there was nothing that wasn't the truth in it. I was choosing to end my participation in this conversation.

LMFAO.....No where in any of my posts do I claim to be one of the best players on here. Nor do I spout about beating others ass on here  You don't think I got to legend without hardwork and practice. I sure didn't get there by beating upper levels in match play and I earned every single average point reduction in every tier. .

LOL most everything I have acquired I got through Surveys or Offers that I could use. So, so sorry to disappoint you and your new mentor. 

Get your own words man be original.

FYI.....It's not yours or anyone else's game to say how the hell it should be priced or run. You have no stock in it. It is what and the way the owners CHOOSE to have it,  like it or not. It is ONLY up to you to play it or not within the confines of the way it is set up and with what is provided. You are left with the CHOICE of what you want to acquire to use or NOT. That is not brainwashing that is fact.  You don't like the price or the way the balls wear out or if they get lost pony your money up and start your own damn game or play another game that doesn't have these things. There are those available. 

Go ahead attack my credibilty all you want because in the bigger scheme of my life what you or anyone else thinks or says doesn't mean diddly squat to me. So keep firing away vent your frustrations, still I will speak my mind and at the end I will still keep enjoying my game play regardless chuckling at your efforts. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:08 AM

Oldbayrunner:
    FYI.....It's not yours or anyone else's game to say how the hell it should be priced or run. You have no stock in it. It is what and the way the owners CHOOSE to have it,  like it or not. It is ONLY up to you to play it or not within the confines of the way it is set up and with what is provided. You are left with the CHOICE of what you want to acquire to use or NOT. That is not brainwashing that is fact.  You don't like the price or the way the balls wear out or if they get lost pony your money up and start your own damn game or play another game that doesn't have these things. There are those available.

So, the players community has no voice and should just shut up, play and pay and put up with everything they see as "not a good development" ?

Further I choose not to respond to every single thing you say.

R.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:00 AM

Nowhere in that did I say anything about opinions, only stating that in the business end of this game you have no say, that is up to the owner and the board of this company...Do you own stock or are you a voting member?? No I think not. 

You have every right to voice your opinions just as I do. Nowhere on here have I outright written differently. If we didn't we would not be having this conversation. 

Do they listen to they voice of the community and effect changes in some of the game play because of that voice...Absolutely.  However as far as equipment pricing or ball longevity, that isn't something, no matter how some may voice the displeasure of, I personally feel they will change. It is left up to you to decide what you want to use of their inventory and make the decision to use your credits on it or not.

ah but you are perpetuating it by responding just as I when reading your response.

I hold no attack on your personally. I only respond an opposing opinion on that of what you have put forth..Your the one that seems to like to attack others by calling them liars etc. Disprove what I have put forth I will be the first one to admit my error.

Thanks for the banter has been fun..

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:25 AM

ive used the cheaper balls right up to turning (WGT nation ) legend i will admit to trying more exspensive balls nikes callies srixon but overall the cheaper balls are perfectly fine to play with ,,as i am not in to having my ball backspin 5yds then end up past the hole ill use the ball with the most life or dots on it and it has got me to legend playing this way and saved me credits by not succuming to the  all singing /dancing balls that are around now ...... plus getting close to the pin is more down iron work and working how much to add or take off just my opinion

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 10:56 AM

quatum123:
    I had 96 of those Doves balls after watching all those Video Adds an loss everyone of them..

Really ?

Then whatever you do DON'T buy any Nikes, in fact don't buy ANY ball ! You'll end up re-mortgaging {:-))  Andy

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:00 PM

Oldbayrunner:
    Thanks for the banter has been fun.

Good to see your a good sport. Nowhere was I annoyed at you or anything, we just have different opinions. Hope to beat you in a fair and square game someday.

R.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:30 PM

Nor I...lol ...and if you did it wouldn't be the first.

RSS