Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Some suggestions.

Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:54 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SpikeMike
    51 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:57 AM

The only multiplayer game that can be finished by one person is a Blitz round. Alternate Shot games will be forfeited, and Skins games will tell you "The game is over You won!" if you're the last active player left in the game. You also score no XP in these situations, which is all you really get out of these games.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:19 AM

SpikeMike:

The only multiplayer game that can be finished by one person is a Blitz round. Alternate Shot games will be forfeited, and Skins games will tell you "The game is over You won!" 

What about stroke-play?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:50 AM

piztaker:

SpikeMike:

The only multiplayer game that can be finished by one person is a Blitz round. Alternate Shot games will be forfeited, and Skins games will tell you "The game is over You won!" 

What about stroke-play?

Before the lobby was introduced a player would be able to finish alone and receive the XPs for a single game. Now many users name error message screens preventing them from finishing which eventually lead to system forfeits.

Though not representative, I don't remember a mentioning of a lucky finish.

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:44 AM

viciii3:

1. When people disconnect...is my % of diconnects listed because someone ELSE disconnected...? A person disconnecting should not affect MY percentage.

2. Starting an online game should give the option of choosing people who who have a low disconnect potential. You should have the ability to pick people with a quality connection. Sorry, guys and gals, but the last 5 MP games I've played went to crap.

3. It would be helpful to play a MP game, with chosen members, in a "training" mode. We could see their club selection, their aiming and swing. I think this would be helpful to other mambers as a training tool. Yes, it would have to be with people who ACCEPT the "training" mode.

So far, I am happy with WGT...but that doesn't mean it can't be improved. The biggest thing, at this point, is why people people are disconnecting during an MP game. I DO understand that this is probably something you have no control over...but I don't KNOW that...can anything be done on your end? If not...if it's all related to the user's ISP,,,then I return you to point #2...give us the option of starting an MP game with people who do not disconnetct. regularly.

I don't pretend to understand this stuff...just making some (hopefully) helpfull observations.

Vic

The only way to make sure that you are playing against a person who wont quit on you is to create a good list of friends and only play against them.  That is what the friend list is for.  I thought it was kind of obvious but play alone or with friends only.

• viciii3
    766 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:54 PM

LOL...I need more friends! It's hard to pick up a game using just friends, at this point. I am really disappointed that the practice mode doesn't allow players to see each others club selection, swing, etc. THAT would be really sweet and a great tool for the 99% of us who aren't busy raping tournaments ;-P. I am glad that we have tournaments which restrict entry to levels...that is a good thing, for sure.

• PAGES
RSS