Help › Forums

Re: level up pts.

Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:05 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:24 AM

CerinoDevoti:

You get 400 XP's for an 18 hole Tournament round and 200 for a regular 18 hole ranked round not in Tournament play. You get 190 XP's for a 9 hole tournament round and 95 XP's for a regular 9 hole ranked round not in Tournament play.

Bottom line you get double XP's for playing in Tourneys either 9 or 18 holes. Piz was talking about regular ranked rounds.

Thank you CD.

J

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:16 AM

Roll on Lengendom. I should be there by Christmas. lol.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:37 AM

Johniedino:
    Your welcome piz. It's not for lack of trying I can assure you. By the way just what were you implying anyway

I think he was implying your thick/not clever because you have not learnt how to get a 61. ave at L93 ??...Not sure...Andy

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:51 AM

Who rattled your cage?

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:57 AM

alcaucin:

Johniedino:
    Your welcome piz. It's not for lack of trying I can assure you. By the way just what were you implying anyway

I think he was implying your thick/not clever because you have not learnt how to get a 61. ave at L93 ??...Not sure...Andy

Andy you must be one of the more clever ones on wgt to make legend in such a short time and at level 90 to boot. Just saying.

J

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:20 PM

Johniedino:

alcaucin:

Johniedino:

Andy you must be one of the more clever ones on wgt to make legend in such a short time and at level 90 to boot. Just saying.

J

Naw,I'm thick as pig sh*t...just like Piz....Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:25 PM

piztaker:

Who rattled your cage?

You just did !!..Can't wait for the verbal joust...btw There is NO shame in coming 2nd..so they say ??....Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:31 PM

Johniedino:
    ]Andy you must be one of the more clever ones on wgt to make legend in such a short time and at level 90 to boot. Just saying

TYVM,  I hate it when a good man doesn't get the recognition he deserves...Maybe if you upgraded your clubs once in a while and weren't as slovenly as your profile pic suggests , you too could be just like me..just saying...Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:42 PM

Johniedino:

Respondez Vous ..  ??  Por Favor..? In your own time....Andy

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:05 PM

alcaucin:

Johniedino:

Respondez Vous ..  ??  Por Favor..? In your own time....Andy

Talking to yourself there, mate? I grant you, it can often be the most intelligent discourse one can have. It's a bloody shame I agree with your posts most of the time or you'd have a battle on your hands, lol.

• PAGES
RSS