Forums

Help › Forums

level up pts.

Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:05 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:41 AM

Can someone explain this to me.. When one plays a 9 hole tournament in a cc setting and you are getting the max pts for consecutive days played, the total pts or 1100+ 

An 18 hole tournament in cc is 1300+. Seems to me that they should be 2200+ or double of what the 9 hole is.  Just curious is all. 

J

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:48 AM

You get 95 for a 9 hole game and 200 for an 18. Plus a point for each time you hit the ball of course.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 1:00 PM

So..... Are you saying you should get 2X the daily bonus for playing 18 holes?

Then if you only play one hole you should only get max daily divided by 9?

Daily bonus is a fixed rate it doesn't vary by the number of holes you play!

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:56 AM

DannyPhan:

So..... Are you saying you should get 2X the daily bonus for playing 18 holes?

Then if you only play one hole you should only get max daily divided by 9?

Daily bonus is a fixed rate it doesn't vary by the number of holes you play!

I understand now DP. Just the me and my befuddled way of putting my mouth in gear before I put my mind in motion. LOL

Thanks J

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 3:50 AM

piztaker:

You get 95 for a 9 hole game and 200 for an 18. Plus a point for each time you hit the ball of course.

Lets see now. I just played and 18 hole game and these are the pts. 66 which was my strokes. 880 was for the # of days, and 400. Now I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but where "piztaker" in the hail did you come up with those numbers. Don't bother to answer because I know  and everyone else knows you are a the dullest knife in the drawer and it won't make any sense to anyone.

J

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 5:07 AM

You get 400 XP's for an 18 hole Tournament round and 200 for a regular 18 hole ranked round not in Tournament play. You get 190 XP's for a 9 hole tournament round and 95 XP's for a regular 9 hole ranked round not in Tournament play.

Bottom line you get double XP's for playing in Tourneys either 9 or 18 holes. Piz was talking about regular ranked rounds.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 6:06 AM

Just hitting the ball gets you a point. I think it's quicker to play solo and get points than to play multiplayer.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 6:17 AM

Johniedino:

but where "piztaker" in the hail did you come up with those numbers. Don't bother to answer because I know  and everyone else knows you are a the dullest knife in the drawer and it won't make any sense to anyone.

Thanks for the insult Johnie, perhaps you can explain if you're so clever how come you're still a Tour Master.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:23 AM

piztaker:

Johniedino:

but where "piztaker" in the hail did you come up with those numbers. Don't bother to answer because I know  and everyone else knows you are a the dullest knife in the drawer and it won't make any sense to anyone.

Thanks for the insult Johnie, perhaps you can explain if you're so clever how come you're still a Tour Master.

Your welcome piz. It's not for lack of trying I can assure you. By the way just what were you implying anyway. LOL 

J

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:24 AM

courteneyfish:

Just hitting the ball gets you a point. I think it's quicker to play solo and get points than to play multiplayer.

I agree Courtney.

J

• PAGES
RSS