Help › Forums

Re: Low Scores, How do they happen ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 8 2012 10:31 PM (39 replies)
  • Spammage
    694 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:16 PM

DylynJ:

It's called macro-instruction. Look it up. Read about it.

Unlike real life; computers all have set parameters that cannot, in any way, replicate real life.

If such were the the case AI (artificial Intelligence) would have taken over human life years ago. (I.e. the Matrix)

THE TRUTH? They are using programs in which they can dial in the length, ding, and wind into a box and simply click a button.

I've personally emailed WGT about this.. and apparently they're aware of it or don't care as i've received no reply.

For any naysayers that want to say " oh you just can't do it and they can "... you're right. I don't use those programs. I'm well aware of them, They do exist and they are the ONLY possible explanation as to how anyone could shoot a 53 on Oakmont the second day the course was released. I don't care if you've played 500,000 ranked rounds.

Enough of this deceit. Let's be real.

Well Dylan, I am guessing that the 53 in the original post may be mine since I shot a 53 in the NKF tourney on BPB.  You are right that I am using tools that you don't have - a brain and quick reflexes.  I use no programs whatsoever but occasionally will pull out the calculator to try to figure power on a 138ft putt or something crazy.  The rest of it is just feel and getting the occasional "hot" round as referenced by ChrisIB.  The NKF tourney is from TM tees I believe so it is shorter than the champ tees and the 53 was shot after a few 56-57 rounds - the putts just fell during that round.  My best was a 51 on BPB during one of these similar tourneys a couple of months ago (and I still lost the tie-breaker to Dansamcam).  

Oh, and just so you know that I am telling you the truth, my recent scores are crap for the most part - that should rule out the cheating claim that you have made.  However, if the only way that you can sleep at night is to think that the players who are better than you are cheating, then go ahead and believe what you will.  Your opinion has no value to me anyway.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:50 PM

Relax Dylyn,,,,,  Just keep on posting your great Music :) Let ya Clubs do the talking too

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 10:14 PM

Seems like someone has an inferiority complex.  I guess it could be a medical condition though.  Dylan didn't want to respond in the thread that he felt compelled to cry "Cheat!  Cheat!" but instead posted these wonderful nuggets on my wall.

DylynJ

28 Sep 2012 at 10:02 PM
    "lol" 

Wait a minute. You're being a little TOO defensive.... no? ;)

You should be careful. You'll give yourself away. =)

Blocked.

DylynJ
    28 Sep 2012 at 9:41 PM
    "........." 

I wasn't referring to you... and I've been to many games in Arlington.

I have no idea why you think i'm referring to you?

I'm referring to the magical low 50 numbers that come out two days after a course is released (i.e. Oakmont) If I remember the Oakmont open correctly they didn't allow practice rounds only a ctth..

Good luck from those legend tees Dylan, with your stats you will need it.

• Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 6:57 AM

I've got to reply to this, seeing someone be wrong so many times in the same post is bugging me.

DylynJ:
    THE TRUTH? They are using programs in which they can dial in the length, ding, and wind into a box and simply click a button.

Why do they need to ? Wind / elevation / length of shot are all simple calculations you can do in your head or on a calculator in a few seconds and if you struggle to ding the shot use Callaway or Nike or Max balls instead of the WGT balls you use now.

DylynJ:
    I've personally emailed WGT about this.. and apparently they're aware of it or don't care as i've received no reply.

There is a 3rd possible reason they haven't bothered replying.

DylynJ:

I don't use those programs. I'm well aware of them, They do exist and they are the ONLY possible explanation as to how anyone could shoot a 53 on Oakmont the second day it was released

OK I wasn't here when Oakmont was released and neither were you so assuming you mean Olympic the course was available a week before the tourny started. Even if it hadn't, 2 days is enough to play and restart over and over and get it 90% nailed down.

From there it's just a matter of restarting enough times to get enough luck to put up a good score.

DylynJ:
    I don't use those programs

On your profile you have a scorecard where you missed GIR 4 out of 9 times and still scored 28. If you used better balls and restarted over and over every time you missed a birdie you would eventually get a 26 - maybe even a 25 if you managed to hole one out. 

Would you still come on the forums ranting in red highlighter that the only possible way to do that is with a cheat program ? Nope you would be one of the people being accused of cheating by people who hadn't bothered to put as much effort / time / money into the game.

DylynJ:
    Enough of this deceit. Let's be real.

Finally we agree on something.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:28 PM

Anotherbogey4me:

This entire site is a scam, nothing about this game  is realistic or fair. Do not send money and do not recommend. This site is run by CHEATS.

another brainless fart .. paaarp

go play kiddie console games then ..

moderate away WGT .. sorry, but sick of such comatose drivel

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 1:13 PM

I have an original Nintendo you can have.  With Duck Hunt.  Don't get pissed when the dog laughs at you for missing.

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 10:31 PM

Cheat,Cheat, Cheat, & then Cheat some more. LOL

RSS